POTM - July!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy

Good cop
After a short delay and due to popular demand, we are pleased to announce the return of the forum Photo Of The Month competition!

Please see this thread regarding rules for entry!

• The theme for July's competition is SUMMER! This is to tie in with the official start of the UK summertime! Your interpretation of Summer may be very different to someone else's, so be creative and above all, have fun with the photography!

• To enter you can post the picture in here (or pm it to me or one of the mod team, who will transfer it to the thread for you)

• Final date for entries is Wednesday 27th July, with voting by forum members beginning on the 28th!

• The winner will be announced on the 31st! (if you are the winner, please have your photo available to email so it can be featured on the homepage)

Good Luck and get snapping!!

my pics in the mix..7 o'clock in the morning,Jimmy and Chris still snoring away..:thumbup:

AMBA0604.jpg

P_20160606_072528_PN.jpg

Last edited:
Just seen this, will be taking my camera in the car from now on, so when the suns out I'm ready!

EDIT: For now, I'd like to enter this of my old 182, during one of the best summer drives I've had.

6880414622_2f8675e6ef_c.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cliosport-carl Photo Of The Month 6
Cliosport-carl Photo Of The Month 23
Cliosport-carl Photo Of The Month 30
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 12
sevenfourate Photo Of The Month 13