POTM - January 2017

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
Afternoon everyone......

We are pleased to announce the start of the first of this years 'Photo of the Month' competitions !

The theme for this month is simply: REFLECTIONS

Hopefully once again: this leaves a wide scope for your own creativity; whether that includes water, windows, buildings, something else ubber-shiny, seeing you car in another light etc....and all these with huge array of interesting or unique back-drops out there. Or of course an idea of your very own !

nius02 was last month's worthy winner - who can steal that well-earned crown from him ?

Entries are welcomed up until 6pm on Sunday 29th January when the voting will be opened.

The Winner will be announced on the evening of Tuesday the 31st of January.

Please post your entries into this thread, or alternatively PM it to either @sevenfourate or @Jimmy , and one of us will then post it for you if you are unable to yourself for any reason.

Good luck to all and happy snapping !

I suppose in the spirit of competition, a fresh pic is preferable, however there's nothing in the 'rules' that say you can't use an old photo...

Reactions: Big Ben
Not entirely my choice (And not strictly in the rules either: as Jimmy says) - but i'd personally prefer "fresh" pictures.

The whole topic is designed to show of your skills with a camera for sure, but also for us all to see new pictures, fresh ideas and to promote us all getting off our butts and driving these fabulous cars to new spots !

Reactions: Jimmy
Not entirely my choice (And not strictly in the rules as Jimmy says) - but i'd personally prefer "fresh" pictures.

The topic is designed to show of your skills for sure, but also for us all to see new pictures, fresh ideas and to promote us all getting of our butts and driving these fabulous cars to new spots !

Couldn't have put it better myself! While we wouldn't exclude old photos from the comp (mainly cos we can't prove when they were taken :smiley: ) the idea is that we get out there and capture the moment using the theme that we've been given that month!

Nothing in the rules saying Pirates can't enter... :think:

Nick - did you say you were an ex 'Pro' Photographer or similar ?
I remember you mentioning a brand new Camera too.
Your car's going to be re-painted and buffed within an inch of his life.....
And your coming out with "fighting talk" !

No pressure for an amazing shot then :smile:

Reactions: Jimmy

Similar Thread Suggestions