POTM - August 2017

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
Where on Earth has this year gone ?

Christmas seems to have hardly passed us by and already August is into its stride.....

Last months 'difficult' subject matter may have been some of the reason for the low number of entries; but hopefully the fact you were all out enjoying your respective car's in the sunshine, was more likely the reason :smile:

What wasn't new was the quality of the entries. To those that took the time and made the effort to enter: "Thankyou and well done" !

So - onto this month. And my ever pondering partner in crime in the POTM comps @Jimmy; has come up with the subject matter of:

THE OLD AND THE NEW

We hope this is as open as any of the monthly comps we've had; and really lets your camera's and imaginations run wild.

Looking forward to a bumper number of entries this month and i hope you have fun plotting and finding the perfect-piccie.

****Just remember; pics should be original, taken by you and specifically for this comp please.

Entries up until Aug 31st at 7pm. Voting will then commence shortly after.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN !

Regards

The 197 / 200 / 200 + 220T Admin Team

Thanks very much for posting Kev ! A cracking shot that completely covers the topic....

I Hate to point you in the direction of the 'guidance / rules' in the first post and knock a man who's keen: but i'm guessing this is an "old" picture ?

(Quoted from above)****Just remember; pics should be original, taken by you and specifically for this comp please.

Is there a story with this pic:wink:

Good point, Ben!

Some submissions might be pretty obvious with regards to the 'Old and New', however please feel free to add written details to give more of a background to the picture, especially if it's a more personal spin on things, like with Jesse James.

Here goes nothing View attachment 111578

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Sorry guys I should take a little more time on posts.

Well I have had my Clio as my main car for 6 years or so and with my little girl getting older it was becoming more or a pain getting her in the back and me telling her off for kicking the seat.

Then I was out for work and had been looking at my dream car online and even with its reputation this was the dream as it really didn't conform to what a subaru is and it looks like an astra.

With all that in mind there was this one for sale on my way back (I know convenient right) and I had a look round it and then went for a test drive. This is the first petrol turbo car that I have ever driven and definitely the first 300+ hp car I have driven and that was it really, I had to have it.

Now I can get my daughter in and out the car, she can't reach the seat and I can walk most cars off the lights and in a straight line and had a lovely time playing with a lambo down one of the lanes by me.

All of this and it is my dream car. Sadly the Clio has got to go but for now it is here and has my matching plate as my subaru as the Clio is sorn it doesn't really matter just made a nice picture to share.

Cheers guys

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I really wanted to participate on this one, but there's no chance I can make it with this theme. :smile:

Just to clarify, OLD can mean absolutely anything! Does not have to mean an old car - we love a bit of spontaneity and originality in POTM.... Let your imaginations run wild :smile:

Reactions: sevenfourate

Similar Thread Suggestions