POTM - August 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
After some fantastic support and truly fabulous entries last month - we are very pleased to announce POTM - August 2016.

. The topic for this months competition is: WATER ! Most of the membership here live on an Island. And also taking into account weather, hobbies, the way it effects us daily - the possibilities are nearly endless ! So be creative, be original and most of all have fun.:thumbsup:

. To enter you can post your entry right here on this thread, or send it to myself or one of the admin team who will happily do the rest for you.

. Entries start first thing Monday 1st August and will run through until 7pm on Saturday 27th August, with members being able to vote for a winner, as soon as we are able to process the entries after that time.

. The winner will be announced on the evening of 31st August 2016 (And as usual the winner will need to be able to provide a copy of the photo by email, so the winning shot can be featured here on the homepage).

The very best of luck to everyone. Get snapping !

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing the entries for August's competition!! We have a winner for July and their photo will be appearing on the homepage throughout this month!

Get snapping and be in with a chance of having your shot featured in September!! :thumbup1:

Good luck!

Yep, the Apls :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0605.jpg
    DSCN0605.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 200
Thanks for the entries so far :thumbup1: keep them coming in!
[MENTION=958]GTdan[/MENTION] can't see much water in your photo :tongueout: although it is a good one!

GREAT entries guys.....keep them coming and thanks to those that have done so already !!

Entries finish @ 7pm on Sat 27th of this month..................

Bloody awesome pictures that Lewis!

Only way that could be perhaps better, if the water was still and there was an identical reflection!

Thanks! Yeah, I did think that, but the water never seemed to settle, and I had to keep moving the car when traffic arrived lol! I probably looked like a right weirdo, stood in the ford with my wellies on, and a camera round my neck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions