Portal 2

got it on pc, i finished the single player the day i got it, couldn't put it down. i haven't tried the co-op mode yet though.
i thought it was fantastic, but even at double the size of the original it still wasn't long enough.
how are you finding it?

Me and my mate bought it last night and i sat with him for 8hrs on my laptop today going all the way through Co-op start to end.

Its a good game, but im not sure it warrants the £50 price the "Portal 2 - Two pack" represents on Steam as i cant see there being much replay value once you've figured out the challenges the first time around.

Its a good game, but im not sure it warrants the £50 price the "Portal 2 - Two pack" represents on Steam as i cant see there being much replay value once you've figured out the challenges the first time around.

The two pack is so you and a mate can get it for £25 each when you gift a copy to him over steam. Makes it cheaper lol.

Oh yeah dont get me wrong i know it makes it slightly cheaper, but im still skeptical it warrants the £25 price tag for essentially a game im only playing through once. Its not like Forza where you get weeks of multiplayer, or a FPS etc.

And im sure Portal1 wasnt this expensive either.

Oh yeah dont get me wrong i know it makes it slightly cheaper, but im still skeptical it warrants the £25 price tag for essentially a game im only playing through once. Its not like Forza where you get weeks of multiplayer, or a FPS etc.

And im sure Portal1 wasnt this expensive either.

Portal 1 was only a 'test' game to see if it would be successful, that's why you could complete the game in only 2 hours.

I think Portal 2 is worth the money, as you get all of the single player stuff, all of the multiplayer stuff, and they're going to be adding more stuff with downloadable content soon (Free as well). Not to mention the single player story takes just over twice as long to complete :smile: