PLEASE HELP....197 into 200 CD Player?

does anyone know IF a standard 197 CD player plug straight into a Clio 200.???
or will i have to do a re-wire job.??
Cheers
Steve

I think the 200 has a fakra aerial connection, so you may need an adaptor. These are only a few quid off ebay.

Will the stalk controls and dash display still work though?

I would hazard a guess at 'no' as I believe the 200 is a canbus system, and I bet it has different connectors on the back.....may be wrong though. Prob best to call the dealer.

I have a 200 headunit out of my car, if you have a 197 one I can take a picture of the back to compare.

200s are a canbus system though which is why 09+ cars need different adapters for controls etc.

what i want to do is to take out the CD player from my 200, fit a CD player from a 197 so I can fit my tunepoint.

As stated, the adaptors are different for canbus 200's so I would think the connectors are different? Get yourself an alpine ida unit...it navigates soooo easily and sounds mint! You can then take it with you from car to car in the future too.

no. none of the connections fit. thats why I want to fit the 197 CD Player

Ah right just looked at my standard one, must be the uprated stereo on the 200s that have the CD changer port.

I'd suggest giving it a go but I'm pretty sure you'll lose the steering wheel controls fitting a 197 stereo.