Picked up my liquid yellow r27

So done the deal and picked her up yesterday. Nice simple deal. Great seller. Pulled up and car was there waiting 1st impressions were wow that is a good looking little car!!! Test drove checking downshifys to 4th 3rd and 2nd at above 4krpm no crunches etc. So payed and drove it away. You guys are certaimly not kidding about handling. Excellent id say for a hot hatch and not tooooo far from my evo. Lacking the power a touch but im finding it very exhilarating going past 7500rpm and it still giving more (only had turbos before) it seems so unnatural to me! Lol but deffo love the looks of tge thibg and intend on polishing etc to get its standard up a bit. Pleasantly surprised with interior too. Very clean. Recaros are really nice. Air con-didnt even know it had it. Automatic xenon lights and a decent sound system. All in all a very happy bunny with it! Thanks for your opinions and help guys.

Attachments

• 20170319_160535.jpg
    20170319_160535.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 52
  • 20170319_141402.jpg
    20170319_141402.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 51
I'm so happy with my white one, but the more I see these yellow ones, the more they grow on me. That looks like a fine example, hope you have many happy miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ho
Very nice mate.

Just needs the RS skirts to finish it off!
Got any pics on a car or links to where id get them/look at prices?already ordered some cheapy exhaust tips just to see how theyll look cos think it desperately needs some

Ho

Got any pics on a car or links to where id get them/look at prices?already ordered some cheapy exhaust tips just to see how theyll look cos think it desperately needs some

Personally I like the hidden exhaust look. Works really well with the diffuser. Just about to have a new exhaust put on and I'll be having the old tips from the OEM exhaust chopped off and welded on to the new one to retain the look.

As for the skirts, google image will turn up everything you need to see. There is plenty of info on here too. RPD is probably your best bet for buying them from. Some we just sold pretty cheap on here too.

Two great cars you've got there Dan! Happy to hear you're so pleased with the Clio and it's handling, they are a lot of fun :smile:

Trying to get rid of a small bit of damage on tge front and rear bumpers (scuffs that are more just deep scratches) this yellow looks awesome but getting someone to resoray patches or pannels is a NIGHTMARE!! 3 bodyshops refused to work on it because they werent confident they could do a decent job! Dont suppose any of you other liquid yellow members have any tips or contacts for a good job?? Im based in Buckinghamshire.

I should add im happy for both complete bumpers to be sprayed and new f1 decals put on. Dont suppose anyone on here would know where to get those either would you? All help very welcome

Welcome along. LY always looks soooo good! Lucky man to have a choice to use a turbo or a screaming n/a as the mood takes you. Enjoy.

Reactions: Dan Stone

Similar Thread Suggestions