Phil's Black 197

Thought I'd make a progress thread on my car seen as I'm starting to play with it a little. Bit of history ... bought 8 months ago a standard 197, black in excellent condition (15,000 miles) apart from the after market wheels - see 1st picture. Since then I've done 27,000 miles and added projector lights with Philips Xtreme Vision bulbs ... got a new steering wheel ... 200 diffuser ... lowered the car using Eibach Springs ... sprayed wing mirrors and arch vents silver. Next stage includes ... 200 interior (just been delivered) ... carbon goodies ... vents and door handles colour coded to match anthracite wheels. I wanted to get Recaro seats but since falling off my mountain bike and breaking 4 ribs, my back in 2 places and pucturing a lung - they aren't as comfortable! Don't want to pile on the miles so this is now my weekend car ... bought a £400 VW polo for during the week. Will post more pictures as I go along

Attachments

• DSC_0114.jpg
    DSC_0114.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_0078.jpg
    DSC_0078.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0081.jpg
    DSC_0081.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_0101.jpg
    DSC_0101.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 34
Looks good dude!

I've got a set of grey Raider's to go on mine for a while. Liking the 200 diffuser, and I'm toying with idea of black badges now after seeing yours haha

Cheers fella. The black badges were off ebay but now I've bought some carbon bits I'm thinking about having them wrapped. Can't be bothered in taking the front bumper off just to change a badge! There's a 200 diffuser on ebay I think at £400 ... lot cheaper than Renault at £800 +