Petrol Heads Cafe/Milk Bar support the Wales Air Ambulance

PETROL HEADS CAFÉ/MILK BAR

Petrol Heads Café/Milk Bar is a new and exciting venture to come to North East Wales. If you have a passion for engines, rubber and petrol in your veins this is the place for you!

With its retro 60’s feel and being in the perfect location just off the A548 in Bagillt (opposite Dragon’s Fitness) Petrol Heads will be the first choice of car and motorcycle clubs around.

On the weekend of 5th/6th June 2010 the grand opening will take place with a number of activities including displays and competitions so please join Petrol Heads and support this fabulous venture. The doors will then remain open from 7am – 11pm 7days a week for enthusiasts to call in and enjoy a totally different experience travelling back in time.

As part of the grand opening, Petrol Heads will also begin fundraising for its chosen charity of the year the Wales Air Ambulance. The charity provides a vital service through emergency air cover for those that face life threatening illnesses or injuries. Petrol Heads is therefore proud to support the WAA and during the year they have a number of events planned.

If you are interested and think you can support the opening by bringing members of your club to display your ‘obsessions’ or want to book the facility for a club night then please contact Kevin on 07912 210810 for further information.

Petrol Heads Café/Milk Bar is a place to relax and talk about the true love in your life so why not join us and show of your prise possession…. however many wheels if has!!!

Please feel free to pass on the above information – this will be BIG!

....if I had a car I would be there!! Will definately look this place up next time I go back to see the parents!!

Similar Thread Suggestions