People that grind your gears.

My next door neighbours.

Ha ha, I know that feeling! I'd have to add my boss, and his boss, and his boss too, just a bunch of overpaid, incompetent, unpleasant, waste of space oxygen thieving pricks!
:chair:

Last edited:
Reactions: kevlar
Utter c*nt.

Also,
lee nelson

Russel Howard

The guy from the safestyle advert. You buy one, you get one free! I said you buy o.... pipe down you prick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lmao yes that buy one get one free guy needs a slap across the mouth!

Also whilst we're on the theme of adverts, don't know who it's for but that bloke dancing in women's denim short shorts, do you not have any fucking self respect???

Lmao yes that buy one get one free guy needs a slap across the mouth!

Also whilst we're on the theme of adverts, don't know who it's for but that bloke dancing in women's denim short shorts, do you not have any fucking self respect???

Really? I'd tap that after 8 pints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've been thinking really hard but can't think of anyone who gets my blood boiling..I'll come back to you on this one:chris2:

Last edited:
Reactions: sevenfourate
not all, but most German car drivers and black taxi drivers (worst drivers in the world considering they should be the best especially in London) - someone needs to tell them its free to indicate!!!!

Ha ha, I know that feeling! I'd have to add my boss, and his boss, and his boss too, just a bunch of overpaid, incompetent, unpleasant, waste of space oxygen thieving pricks!
:chair:

I had this in my last job, really was an experience that I will never forget, never worked anywhere before where people were so out to look after themselves covering their own ass, not listening to customers or resellers of our product, they just lied to people day in day out and all well paid - utter c%$$s.