People that grind your gears.

Chris

Bad cop
Simar to another thread I've made, but this topic comes motivated by posts in the formula 1 topic!

Sometimes there are just individuals that have acted a certain way or done something that just really irritate you! So whether they are a sportsman, celebrity or someone from work...

Let's share!

Lets keep it a bit light hearted though, in case Sebastian vettel ever happens to buy a Clio :wink:

People that think that because they've got more money than you that they are superior.

I'm working for an EasyJet pilot tomorrow in a gated residential complex and he is the biggest C_nt I've ever met.

Constantly reminds and drops hints about how much his things cost or are costing. I'm dreading fitting his "Laura Ashley £120 each" door handles tomorrow.

Think I'll wipe my knob on his knobs before I leave:wink:

Last edited:
People that think that because they've got more money than you that they are superior.

I'm working for an EasyJet pilot tomorrow in a gated residential complex and he is the biggest Cunt I've ever met.

Constantly reminds and drops hints about how much his things cost or are costing. I'm dreading fitting his "Laura Ashley £120 each" door handles tomorrow.

Think I'll wipe my knob on his knobs before I leave:wink:

Lmao - make sure you don't shower tonight then Ben, and work up a nice sweat before you leave :wink:

Reactions: Big Ben
Max Verstappen, don't know why but I just think he's a twat.

Lady Gaga. "Whooooooooooh look at me being so original, appearing on stage riding a horse through a giant vagina whilst surrounded by gay dancers". Original? I think not. Madonna did it 30 years ago you asexual attention-seeking fuckwit.

Madonna. You're not sexy, and you're not edgy anyore, so stop saying shit about blowing up the Whitehouse. You're a wrinkled old cow whose wrinkled old minge has been shot over more times than Syria. Quit trying to be 21, you're far from it.

People who moan about Trump. The guy was democratically elected. You understand what democracy means? Just because you don't like someone, and I'd agree with you, doesn't mean can push for the guy to be removed. Democracy doesn't mean "free to vote but as long as it results in the guy I want being elected". So quit fucking moaning.

"Gender neutral". I'm sorry, what? More likely you're a lesbian who couldn't get pumped if you fell into a barrel full of horny teenagers. Be who you want to be, but don't make up names for it just because you feel the need to categorise yourself so you can feel special, and certainly don't bring kids into it by raising them "gender neutral". Dicks.

The Big Brother aftershow audience. Bit On The Side I think it's called? Lick my arse you bunch of pathetic sad attention whore wastes of oxygen.

And breathe.

Max Verstappen, don't know why but I just think he's a twat.

Lady Gaga. "Whooooooooooh look at me being so original, appearing on stage riding a horse through a giant vagina whilst surrounded by gay dancers". Original? I think not. Madonna did it 30 years ago you asexual attention-seeking fuckwit.

Madonna. You're not sexy, and you're not edgy anyore, so stop saying shit about blowing up the Whitehouse. You're a wrinkled old cow whose wrinkled old minge has been shot over more times than Syria. Quit trying to be 21, you're far from it.

People who moan about Trump. The guy was democratically elected. You understand what democracy means? Just because you don't like someone, and I'd agree with you, doesn't mean can push for the guy to be removed. Democracy doesn't mean "free to vote but as long as it results in the guy I want being elected". So quit fucking moaning.

"Gender neutral". I'm sorry, what? More likely you're a lesbian who couldn't get pumped if you fell into a barrel full of horny teenagers. Be who you want to be, but don't make up names for it just because you feel the need to categorise yourself so you can feel special, and certainly don't bring kids into it by raising them "gender neutral". Dicks.

The Big Brother aftershow audience. Bit On The Side I think it's called? Lick my arse you bunch of pathetic sad attention whore wastes of oxygen.

And breathe.
Brilliant mate

Lmfao @Sean197 that was a hilarious read. Bravo!

I thought it was Miley Cyrus who came out a giant vagina? Well perhaps they all doing it these days!

Can't really follow with anything half as funny/brutal/accurate after Sean's effort :smile: top work!

But here goes

Agreed on Russel Brand: fame, fortune, beds full of girls (inc Katy Perry...) and for what exactly?? Speaking like an unfunny Shakespearean ponce who swallowed a dictionary; dressing like a cheap, leather-clad Jesus lookalike; making shit films and insulting someone by belittling their daughter on national radio. Well deserved.....

John Terry - no one needs an explanation for this one.

Joey Barton/Luis Suarez/that rapist scumbag - sure, go ahead and commit horrific crimes - there'll be an initial uproar, but you'll still be paid handsomely for playing football afterwards. WTAF, society??

Reactions: sevenfourate