paypaL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paypal have blocked my accounts :-(

i sold some items on ebay for a friend, my friend aint very good with tech...
so i did it all for him, i set up a new ebay user to do it all.

my bank account is linked in with anouther ebay so i couldnt link a bank account to the paypal...

so when i got paid i transferred the money today about 1600 to his account and now both our accounts have been locked due to high risk... :-(

i need to give them photo ids
proof of address
names
card details
invoices etc...

all this just beacuse i sold something for a mate on the bay...
i had to wait 21 days to recive my funds as it was now i gotta wait more time to varify accounts. i cant even give shitty invoices as i dont have any...

i rang paypal and they dont really care to much.

so basically i think im ***ed...

also to top it off as they have linked me with this my ebay shop caramuk ad autogoods have both been shut down!!!! thats how i make a living!!!!!!!!!!!! :-( all i got was hopefully it will be fixed by the end of the week if i hurry...

im livvid thinking about acturly taking my work elsewhere. i spend easily 100k plus every 6 months on listing items on the bay and they just turn round and do this

******S!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
that sucks mate
espeically wen its ya buisness
and the money you give them

a while back my son owed them
2p they froze him out for months
wen he tried to sort it they just
didnt wont to know

yer im only 19... and been doing sales on there since i was like 14 lol... got addicted made a fair bit on there. but now they just pissed me off tbh :worried:

i had to wait 21 days to recive my last sets of funds now iv got them its gunna take however long to clarify its act me that owns all accounts :-(

its stupid.

they dont care for anyone...

iv gotta be one of the biggest stores in the uk... well was. untill i was ill and shut the shop down for a lil bit recently only to find out there was a fault in there system and my shop kept running making sales with no product going out...

they didnt care for that either over the space of 5 days i got about 20 neg feeds...

very frustrating i would never get into it again if i didnt have to... :worried:

its what happens when they treat everyone like criminals - they probably think its some sort of scam which has probably been pulled by someone before - so they have come down hard on you !

hope you get it sorted and it doesnt effect your work to much

well lil update on this today. i sent them photo ids
bank details including a recent statement
pass port and driving licence print
explained my story 3 times
always opted to ring and talk to them about it all...

this is extreamly thrustrating i got told yest it should take no more than 48 hours to fix... just rang again and said it could take from 48 hours to a week...

i will run out of cash soon and will be going into savings, and worst of all car tax is due in a week :-(

takes the piss.

if i dont get this sorted i have over 2k in there atm i could easily loose it and the money could be refunded to all the buyers!!!!!!!!

well lil update on this today. i sent them photo ids
bank details including a recent statement
pass port and driving licence print
explained my story 3 times
always opted to ring and talk to them about it all...

this is extreamly thrustrating i got told yest it should take no more than 48 hours to fix... just rang again and said it could take from 48 hours to a week...

i will run out of cash soon and will be going into savings, and worst of all car tax is due in a week :-(

takes the piss.

if i dont get this sorted i have over 2k in there atm i could easily loose it and the money could be refunded to all the buyers!!!!!!!!

keep on at them - phone etc so they dont forget and want to get it sorted to stop you pestering them

fingers crossed its sorted quickly !

right major update today im soooooooooo pissed off.

i have now been banned from the bay on that account and paypal refused my appeal and i have to now wait 180 days for my money!!!!!!! JOKE!!!!!

Gutted for you mate, no way of another appeal? Surely you can try speak to a manager or something?
iv tried stupidly hard to get higher up but cant as im just a normal user ont hat account its not a bus account! even though they can see im linked into like 5 accounts some of which are big!! they still dont care.
love it :-(

think im gunna give up the ebay rubbish now

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
minimaxs1 Other Marques 30
EviLNeeDs General Chat 10
930Tech General Chat 11
Ollie RS General Chat 10
BREENY BOY Clio General Chat 3