Pav's Albi Blue 197T

would you??think i'd have to toss a coin in this case :excited:

thanks Jimmy..feel well excited..hope she is ready tmr or friday..gotta speak to Trev first...

Haha not the easiest choice is it! :smile::smile:

Really hoping that you get her back before the weekend Pav - two whole days of boosted hooning for you!! You're lucky you teachers get so much time off in the year too, no doubt you've got a week coming up soon :tonguewink:

Reactions: Pav
unfortunately,the drive shaft was knackered so waiting for a replacement..should be with me next Monday or Tuesday..all done apart from this little hiccup...

Reactions: trevor milnes
Hope you didn't iron; and put away your cycling shorts Pav..........:smile:

So,so,so close to feeling the road through your fingers, having the Turbo spooling in your ears and the wind blowing your hair through a half open window.........

I BET your radio doesnt come on for a few days when you get it back either :smile:

Have a great weekend with your parents buddy.

Ah mate I'm gutted for you! I think it's almost easier to deal with when it's a big problem but when it's something small like that delaying a sh*t load of fun it's the worst! Sounds awesome and fingers crossed for next week!

thanks boys..not too long now...looking forward to driving her again..and yes,no radio on for a quite while...:tongueout:

We just needed a new drive shaft too.

It's a minor mate. Shame you've missed it for the weekend. Real shame.

But it's really super close now!

We just needed a new drive shaft too.

It's a minor mate. Shame you've missed it for the weekend. Real shame.

But it's really super close now!
did you??what was wrong with yours??glad you are happy with your car :thumb: