Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Sounds better stood next to it happy now we are on the home straight just vacum pipes to sort out header tank and the front can go back on to it but i will take flash off ecu pav so have everything should you ever have a problem just once had it remapped will need to read flash to keep it all on record

Reactions: ///M and Pav
Air con still on

Mine is too but it means locating the header tank behind the battery, which in turn doesn't leave much room for the air filter. After speaking to Paul he advised using a Subaru header tank and locating it next to the upper engine mount. Just need to find out which one.

Sounds better stood next to it happy now we are on the home straight just vacum pipes to sort out header tank and the front can go back on to it but i will take flash off ecu pav so have everything should you ever have a problem just once had it remapped will need to read flash to keep it all on record
that's great..yeah better keep that file safe should you need it in the future..hope not though :thumb:
If you want to keep the air con Pav speak to Paul at rs tuning about using a Subaru header tank.
yeah as Trev said,the AC is staying..like a bit of a cold air on long motorway journeys

Mine is too but it means locating the header tank behind the battery, which in turn doesn't leave much room for the air filter. After speaking to Paul he advised using a Subaru header tank and locating it next to the upper engine mount. Just need to find out which one.
seen people using a clio 172 header tank too...will keep my eyes peelled for one then..cheers

Brilliant Pavster, that sounded awesome!! It's so close now, must be agonising to have to keep waiting those extra few days! I reckon you'd even pass up a threesome with some girls wearing carbon fibre knickers for the chance to drive the witch :smile::smile::smile::smile:
would you??think i'd have to toss a coin in this case :excited:

thanks Jimmy..feel well excited..hope she is ready tmr or friday..gotta speak to Trev first...