Pav's Albi Blue 197T

ok a bit of an update..car's still with Trev..he rang me today saying he'd been in touch with Paul at rst..long story cut short.
i'have purchased a 2008 r26 ecu from Paul..will be with Trev next monday..the ecu's i had were from a 2004 model..Paul said that decoding these is very difficult so went down with his..
i have no idea when it comes to this..Trev had a good chat with Paul and decided that the best thing to do is to use a 2006 onward ecu..
Trev will work hard to get my car ready for collection at some point next week..my mum and dad are coming over next Friday for a few days so will need my baby back up and running sweet..fingers crossed now

Jeez Pav you must be pulling your hair out mate!
Hope for you that you can have your baby back for when the old folks pop over

All good things come to those who wait

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
haha..have grown a beard like those people from ZZ Top :thumb:
Jeez Pav you must be pulling your hair out mate!
Hope for you that you can have your baby back for when the old folks pop over
still have some hair but lost weight over stressing out these last 7 weeks!! a summer body's on :poke:
These conversions never lack there niggles mate - soon be sorted :smile:
they certainly never do..what a roller coaster ride this has been..and its not over yet..fingers crossed..

just really need my car back because of my parents..have things planned etc...

Crossing my fingers for you Pav. If your car isn't back I guess you could get a rental car.

Yeah Trev offered to lend me his while my parents are here,which was very decent of him..
Thanks Johnny

Squeaky bum time mate.

Hope he gets it sorted for when you need it. Hope the strain isn't getting too much for you either. It's been a horrible wait for you!

Squeaky bum time mate.

Hope he gets it sorted for when you need it. Hope the strain isn't getting too much for you either. It's been a horrible wait for you!
it's been long I have to admit..shouldnt be much longer now..thanks for your support :thumb:
That's a decent gesture. Eases the pain a bit.
a bit yeah..should be with me next week..looking forward to it..

Reactions: ///M
Really hope you get the Witch back this coming week Pav - not just for the parents, but for your own driving pleasure :hearteyes:

Paul sounds like a genuinely great guy when it comes to helping out with things - it was good of him to spend time talking to Trev over the phone like that. I imagine not many other places would do something like that when the big money is not going through their business.

Reactions: Pav