Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Getting a bit dirty :tongueout:

Going to give the car a good clean over the weekend, ill see how they clean up!

Read through your whole thread mate.

Car is looking sweet. :smile: Great progress!

I'm loving the ultraleggras. Defiantly a future upgrade for myself. Just got some ad08r's for my 200 there are an excellent tyre.

Getting a bit dirty :tongueout:

Going to give the car a good clean over the weekend, ill see how they clean up!
good to know..mine is fine for now..i wont be spraying them for now..might do it next year..let us know how they come up...

Read through your whole thread mate.

Car is looking sweet. :smile: Great progress!

I'm loving the ultraleggras. Defiantly a future upgrade for myself. Just got some ad08r's for my 200 there are an excellent tyre.
hope u were not falling asleep while reading it :clap:
thank you..the great thing is that u can magpie a few ideas from different people on here and adjust them to ur liking..
the wheels are awesome..a must if u have the funds...i got lucky really..so uve got the next generation of ad08's??do u use them for a road driving or just for track days??

Last edited:
hope u were not falling asleep while reading it :clap:
thank you..the great thing is that u can magpie a few ideas from different people on here and adjust them to ur liking..
the wheels are awesome..a must have if u have the funds...i got lucky really..so uve got the next generation of ad08's??do u use them for a road driving or just for track days??

Far from falling asleep mate :smile: I love reading progress threads. It's like bedtime stories for me haha

Yeah it a great forum isn't it.

ATM I only have ad08r's fitted to the rear so on the Clio I've not noticed much difference. Sounds silly I know but I have two more ready to go on, the front two conti 5's still have a little life yet, so wanna use them up before I fit the new Ad08r's so I can run them all round, if that makes sense.

My friend has some fitted all round on his civic type r and the difference they made compared to his old tyres is phenomenal. We went out for a blast the other night and it handles like it's on rails. Certainly sharper too.

I'm not much of a road racer, but I'll test them out on a quiet bit of road. I'll be going on some track days very soon so I'll report back how they hold up. I imagine they will do well for all the positive feedback I heard.

"I love reading progress threads. It's like bedtime stories for me haha "
same here...just started reading ur thread so that will be my bed time story....glad u came back to a clio..they are fun cars to drive...
like u said"phenomenal"..the car just feels different..hope u manage to get ur hands on these oz's.they are definitely worth it...
how much did u get them for??

Haha enjoy mate [emoji23] I am too. Missed my 197 since the day I sold it.

Me too, I'm planning on buying some for next year and using them as track wheels. Gonna combine them with some next level yoko a048's and KW v3's :smile: should handle like cup racer haha.

Got them for around £125 per tyre from demon tweeks. Good price and demon tweek are a brilliant site to order from. :smile:

that is a decent price..looking good ur plans..that should be my next step-some colies...
like the flames coming out of ur exhaust :w00t:

Thanks mate. I've subscribed to your thread so will keep an eye on it.

Haha thanks, i miss the backfiring. I want to do this to my 200 so badly but Im unsure weather to do that again or do a meg conversion. [emoji2]

feel honored :jase:yep ive been thinking about a meg conversion too but dont think ill ever manage to save as much to do so though...but if i had the funds id go for it..i think thats what our clios miss..more power..
will be keeping an eye on urs too...some good upgrades

since im off work till the end of August i decided to see the good old A57 today..the traffic was fine,weather too (had some heavy showers on the way back) but apart from that,a perfect day to go for a spin hoping i might get to see a few clios on my travels (sadly i didnt)..
plus i really wanted to test the new wheel setup..thumbs up,not a lot to say..we all know what AD08's are like..no need for more reviews..
what i did this morning was:removed the back seats to see how much difference it will make on them twisty roads..glad to report that the car behaved really well and i never lost my tail..these Eibach springs have really improved my car's handling for sure..
18082014652.jpg
18082014653.jpg
18082014650.jpg
18082014642.jpg
18082014641.jpg
18082014639.jpg
18082014636.jpg
18082014633.jpg
18082014630.jpg

Reactions: Matt Scarbro
Looks awesome mate, have you noticed without the back seats, you can hear lots more lovely exhaust noise? Might annoy some people, but I love the extra sound! [emoji2]

Looks awesome mate, have you noticed without the back seats, you can hear lots more lovely exhaust noise? Might annoy some people, but I love the extra sound! [emoji2]
it wasnt much louder tbh (stock exhaust)..expected a bit more noise..but the car felt lighter and more agile..have to be removed next time i track the car for sure...i could do without them back seats anyway..never get used..thanks

it wasnt much louder tbh (stock exhaust)..expected a bit more noise..but the car felt lighter and more agile..have to be removed next time i track the car for sure...i could do without them back seats anyway..never get used..thanks

It does feel lighter and more nimble, I agree [emoji2] if you don't use them, why have them in? Just wasting fuel taking them with you everywhere in my opinion Haha. Plus I think 197s and 200s look quite nice without the rear seats.

Pav's Albi Blue (snake pass day out)

is it road legal though without them??

I've passed an mot with no back seats In my 197 and 200 so can't see why not. On one of previous cars which also had no back seats and they wrote it down as an advisory.

ok cool..i read somewhere that the rear seatbets have to be removed too in order to make it road legal.. might just be a load of.......but not sure..haha its easy for u where there is no police patrol but us in manchester,might find it a bit risky..:w00t: