Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Cars looking great man. The interior cleaner really is excellent stuff too.

Oh and I have a feeling I'm now following you on Instagram.

thanks mate..have been thinking as im not too keen on the cup spoiler..will see if my funds allow me..saving up for a new exhaust atm...
Yeah would suit it nicely. I've got a 200 scorpion exhaust on mine, quite cheap £359

oh thanks..honored really..dont know how instagram works..will have to look into it..

thanks [MENTION=50771]Azagedon[/MENTION]..so this 200 system can be fitted to our 197's??what's the sound like??i've checked the pricing online and couldnt find anything cheaper than £470..

weird [MENTION=5499]Jmax[/MENTION]..im not on it..is possible that someone is using my pics without me knowing???

I've just fitted the scorpion resonated 200 system on my 197,
fitted fine just need to get some tips .....

I've just fitted the scorpion resonated 200 system on my 197,
fitted fine just need to get some tips .....
cool..good to know [MENTION=24830]faz[/MENTION]..where did u get it from??resonated is the quieter system if im not mistaken,compared to the non-resonated??

road runner on ebay....I think one of the trader's on here is now selling the scorpion systems..springs & things...
the resonated is quieter less drone on motorway...hope that helps

Mines non resonated its cheaper + louder :wink:. FYI with my meg engine and decat it made 84db @4k revs. Sounds very raspy with 197 engine, youtube it. Waiting for pics from reno uk, but basically he did what Faz said. :smile: It doesn't drone AT ALL, probably down to the turbo though..

jesus...thats loud..so it will fit my 197 then..why are they being sold as separate systems then if the 200 system fits 197 and vice versa??

jesus...thats loud..so it will fit my 197 then..why are they being sold as separate systems then if the 200 system fits 197 and vice versa??
It's actually very quite mate (the limit was 99db on track, my lawnmower is 94 db!!!)
No idea they are slightly different as its shorter, the 200 is recessed that lead to exhaust funnels which then go though the splitter, and the 197 the pipes just stick out the splitter. If that makes sense lol.

yep..good to know..will have a look into it...as long as it fits..will check how much a 197's system costs..thanks for the info..

Just spoke to my mechanic who fitted mine (use to work @ ktec). The only difference is the tips, 197 is slash cut slightly at an angle.

Clio 200: Scorpion Cat Back Exhaust System (Non Resonated) £359.00
Clio 197: Scorpion Cat Back Exhaust System £488.00

I think I just saved you £129. You're so money super market you don't even know it... :wink: lol.

Just spoke to my mechanic who fitted mine (use to work @ ktec). The only difference is the tips, 197 is slash cut slightly at an angle.

Clio 200: Scorpion Cat Back Exhaust System (Non Resonated) £359.00
Clio 197: Scorpion Cat Back Exhaust System £488.00

I think I just saved you £129. You're so money super market you don't even know it... :wink: lol.

haha..much obliged sir :jase:
Wowa.jpg

It has been a while since my last update..been thinking lately,cause managed to save some money(broke now:d),what upgrade might improve my car in terms of handling and looks too..got really lucky cause @ken182 was selling his 17" oz ultraleggera wheels with advan AD08 tyres.after a few emails we have come to an agreement..so today i picked them up..they are beauties :thumbup1:
i would like to thank him this way for meeting me half way..top man..thank you very much..
spent all day on cleaning and waxing them with poor boys wheel sealant..3 coats and my hands are about to fall off..
would like to say a big thank to @Yiannis197 for a great advice..thanks mate..
will be putting them on as soon as im back from my mates wedding...here are a few pics..
13082014570.jpg
13082014571.jpg
13082014572.jpg
13082014573.jpg
13082014574.jpg
13082014577.jpg