Pav's Albi Blue 197T

thanks Steve for your offer ...It turned out to be a faulty ECU..another one is on its way now,so hopefully this time all is ok..last thing that is holding it back...
The end is near..!

Bet you are gagging bud?

Gone for Renault parts Pav, or ?
think it the ones you had posted in the Drop links thread not long ago..
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151321418786?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Cool! Looking forward to picking you're brain.lol
if there's anything left I will do my best :sweatsmile:
Wahey nice one :smile:
that's what I am thinking :sunglasses:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151321418786?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Good update mate. Glad you have got to the bottom of it and are getting it sorted. Sorry to hear about the extra pain but there's some good light at the end of the tunnel now.

As above, it's good that Trevor has got to the bottom of it so quickly. Shame on the delay, but these sorts of things are to be expected with such a big job! Well excited for you!

will break her in for a few weeks and then I would love to have her mapped..gotta sell my engine and other bits first...

You should be ok on the standard map, even with the 250 turbo. Mine was running quite rich at the top end on the standard turbo and still hit 233 on the dyno so I would have thought you'll be fine. It won't exactly be slow on the standard map anyway so I wouldn't worry about having it done straight away.

As above, it's good that Trevor has got to the bottom of it so quickly. Shame on the delay, but these sorts of things are to be expected with such a big job! Well excited for you!
yeah true..would have been a different story if I had brand new parts..it's always 50/50 when getting second hands parts..hope its ok this time..
Isn't that what happens just before you die? Lol. Not good vibes!!
not ready to say my Farewell :pav:
You should be ok on the standard map, even with the 250 turbo. Mine was running quite rich at the top end on the standard turbo and still hit 233 on the dyno so I would have thought you'll be fine. It won't exactly be slow on the standard map anyway so I wouldn't worry about having it done straight away.
that's good then..wanna make sure the car is running well before getting a remap..:sunglasses: