Pav's Albi Blue 197T

If I can get myself together I'll organise a proper forum run for a few days out there in the summer. Brecon / Black Forest roads are pretty good too.

Bingo. Let me know for sure. Will hold off the road tax cancellation for a few months :wink:

Reactions: Pav and ///M
thought i was gonna give you a little review on the collinite 845 wax.bought it a couple of months ago after a quick search online..reviews were promising so i thought why the hell no?
applied it on a decontaminated and polished car in 2 coats..then i decided to try and do the same on my wheels.
2 weeks after this i went on my holiday so it has been around 5 weeks of not washing my car till today..
as i dont own a karcher,my style is old school hand wash :sunglasses:

washed it today and my lord..comes off easily and just the whole process is 10x easier..im so happy i applied it on the wheels too..cleaning oz wheels,as some of you know,isnt a piece of cake..in short,i do hate it..:rage:
the dirt came right off with a microfiber cloth and a brush..just an easier process thats all..
anyone looking for a great wax,look no further..for £22 with an application pad and a microfiber cloth,you cant go wrong..

thanks for checking

and also as soon as i finished washing it it started p**** down..Manchester for you :chair:

Nice little review Pav.

Glad it’s made your life a little easier. Looking forward to seeing the witch in all her glory soon mate:thumb: