Pav's Albi Blue 197T

what a shame..hope its sorted so you can be driving her again next week.
mine is a 2.75" and made 280 so you should be very close to this...exciting times are coming Ben :thumb:

Reactions: Big Ben
Sounds great Pav!

Love the old woosh sound :smiley:

Yeah as above your mate needs some serious lessons lol!
thank you..it will never sound as good as an N/A but still sounds very throaty..i know..he is sitting in the corner being punished for this fiasco :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Micah
Sounds really nice Pavster! Bit harsh on the cameraman, he might not bother helping you out next time :smile: I'll have to come over and get behind the wheel while you record :tonguewink:

Reactions: Big Ben and Pav
Sounds really nice Pavster! Bit harsh on the cameraman, he might not bother helping you out next time :smile: I'll have to come over and get behind the wheel while you record :tonguewink:
yeah he said something like that :chair:

yeah that would be great..need someone to drive her while i observe..

Reactions: Jimmy
yeah he said something like that :chair:

yeah that would be great..need someone to drive her while i observe..

:smile: is this your housemate who helps with the cooking?? Hopefully he won't add any 'special' ingredients next time :wink:

Happy to help bud, she would be in good hands with me!

Reactions: Pav
the Witch is home..Trev had a good look at the gear linkages and greased the bushings up a little..feels good so i think we are ready to go..bring on Bedford lads :french:

Reactions: Beany and Benno
Great news Pav. “Grease up the bush” is not normally a good sign mate but on this occasion it is:sunglasses:

Reactions: Chris
Just caught up on your thread Pav. Lovely jubbly!
In my opinion, the car sounds amazing in the videos, like an angry toad having a shit. So looking forward to seeing/hearing yours and Ben’s at Bedford.

Reactions: Benno
Great news Pavster, Trev has worked his magic again! Roll on Bedford :wink:
piece of cake as I was told :sunglasses:
Great news Pav. “Grease up the bush” is not normally a good sign mate but on this occasion it is:sunglasses:
can't believe I gave you this one so easily :tired:
anyway well done..
How'd I miss that opportunity. Im usually shit hot on the puns.
gotta give it to Ben this time..im shocked it wasnt picked up by you though you dirty dog :sweatsmile:
Just caught up on your thread Pav. Lovely jubbly!
In my opinion, the car sounds amazing in the videos, like an angry toad having a shit. So looking forward to seeing/hearing yours and Ben’s at Bedford.
haha..no comment :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
That's an eye-opening metaphor, but I like it..:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

@Chris can we have a 197T shitting toad emoji?
thanks for your suggestion..see how you deal with this one Chris..:tongueout:

Reactions: Micah
Not a shitting toad but I found this little fella.....perhaps we could photoshop him into a 197T.....

23rjzme.jpg

Reactions: Pav
Dr Pavasauras Rex, just watched the defecating amphibian again - are you running a dump valve or is that coming back through the filter?

Dr Pavasauras Rex, just watched the defecating amphibian again - are you running a dump valve or is that coming back through the filter?
what a description!!hats off to you and no recirc or dump valve..been thinking about it though..will see how my account feels after Bedford..