Pav's Albi Blue 197T

thanks Jimmy..yeah just been for a quick blast and im in love with my car again..a few things have been done over the course of 4 weeks and all is improved..cant be happier atm..
maybe some better seats and all sorted..and a steering wheel retrim...and that should be it..:oops:

That good old never ending list huh mate :wink:

Reactions: Pav
Shizer I just bought some Fuchs Sintofluid :censored:
you can give it go mate..would be interesting to see if it was just me and Syer,who hated it, or this stuff is really that bad..
Please dispose of responsibly :smile:
wouldnt put it better..
Be ready for postie with a 1st class stamp and turn him round at the door..:chris2:
may be the case...:thumb:
Good work Pav. Amazed at the colour of the old stuff!
it was horrible,and bare in mind it has been in since this April..had brand new fluids put in with the conversion..

Strange how its used all of that then.... Hasn't got a weap or anything under the gearbox or anything?

Strange how its used all of that then.... Hasn't got a weap or anything under the gearbox or anything?
i wiped everything off with a cloth and will be keeping my eye on it..checked this morning and all seemed fine so fingers crossed..

I’d heard people say meglios sounded horrible! Not quite as good as the n/a setup imo but nice enough.
Your mate is defo no cameraman:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Sean197
I’d heard people say meglios sounded horrible! Not quite as good as the n/a setup imo but nice enough.
Your mate is defo no cameraman:tearsofjoy:
haha laughing my head off..he is sat next to me right now..i said exactly the same to him before posting them..so it's been confirmed..
yeah its not bad..better in person...

Reactions: Big Ben
haha laughing my head off..he is sat next to me right now..i said exactly the same to him before posting them..so it's been confirmed..
yeah its not bad..better in person...
I’ll hopefully find out for myself in a few days!!
Looking forward to chasing you round Bedford mate. Cars looking super clean:thumb:

I’ll hopefully find out for myself in a few days!!
Looking forward to chasing you round Bedford mate. Cars looking super clean:thumb:
you will Ben..you believe in a very short conversion time but there are issues full stop..better to have them sorted before the hand over..
im really excited to see what your car makes on the rollers..you sticking to your miltek/scorpion exhaust??

you will Ben..you believe in a very short conversion time but there are issues full stop..better to have them sorted before the hand over..
im really excited to see what your car makes on the rollers..you sticking to your miltek/scorpion exhaust??
ECU not showing any fault codes yesterday. Cars boosting as it should. Only the alternator stopped him from driving it over to me this morning!!
I’m curious as well to see what it makes. Got a 3” turbo pipe fully decatted but then a reducer on linkpipe as my Scorpion is only 2.5”. That will be only negative.
Standard turbo should make 270bhp with uprated injectors and intercooler