Pav's Albi Blue 197T

so today i picked the Witch up from Trev's..since the meg conversion commenced in Feb this year,the car has been suffering from an odd illness here and there,but it looks like she is finally all healthy and ready for some action..i have my heater blower working again and no issues what so ever,so fingers crossed its stays this way for a long time coming..
on top my headteacher had asked me to join her and our Y6 at Lledr Hall this week..and the best thing about it is that I m going tomorrow and im driving there..so here we come north Wales..bring on some decent roads..
hoping the car holds up well..going on Wednesday and coming back Friday night..

so today i picked the Witch up from Trev's..since the meg conversion commenced in Feb this year,the car has been suffering from an odd illness here and there,but it looks like she is finally all healthy and ready for some action..i have my heater blower working again and no issues what so ever,so fingers crossed its stays this way for a long time coming..
on top my headteacher had asked me to join her and our Y6 at Lledr Hall this week..and the best thing about it is that I m going tomorrow and im driving there..so here we come north Wales..bring on some decent roads..
hoping the car holds up well..going on Wednesday and coming back Friday night..

Everything crossed here for some better luck. If anyone has a passion and a love for their wheels - it's you !

Tell you what mate. Driving the Welsh roads and getting paid to do it ?

You've made it in life :smile:

Take care, drive safe and show us the friggin pics upon your return.

Enjoy Pav.

Reactions: Pav
That sounds a blast Pav.
How many kids can you fit in a Clio:think:
Hope the weather holds
hope it is Ben..not been in that neck of the woods before in the Witch so looking forward to it..over a 100 miles tomorrow afternoon..even get to finish at 2 to get there for tea time..how good is that??

Reactions: Big Ben
hope it is Ben..not been in that neck of the woods before in the Witch so looking forward to it..over a 100 miles tomorrow afternoon..even get to finish at 2 to get there for tea time..how good is that??
That is so cool. Great days 'work':grinning:
Shame you got to look after all them little b******s when you get there but heyho!

Great news Pavster, hope the drive goes well! Paid to rag the Witch, all you need are some lovely ladies to be there serving you cold beers and it's a complete job! :smile:

arrived safe and sound but hit a few accidents on the way so no joy..the roads here are awesome but a bit busy..plus the best bit of the road I had a police car on my ass so couldn't do a lot..but still great..the Witch performed really well..no issues whatso ever..

Reactions: Jimmy and Big Ben
arrived safe and sound but hit a few accidents on the way so no joy..the roads here are awesome but a bit busy..plus the best bit of the road I had a police car on my ass so couldn't do a lot..but still great..the Witch performed really well..no issues whatso ever..

Great news Pav. Still nice to be out in her though hey; and getting a few miles in together :smile:

Have a great time and here's looking for dry roads, blue sky's and a traffic free route for the journey home....