Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Constant improvement!

That RS16 thing doesn't work for me. The arches just don't look right. Seems like they're really struggling to get it driving well too from what I was told. Good on them for having a go at it though, wish Renault would!

Have a great trip mate!

Constant improvement!

That RS16 thing doesn't work for me. The arches just don't look right. Seems like they're really struggling to get it driving well too from what I was told. Good on them for having a go at it though, wish Renault would!

Have a great trip mate!

Think its the bolts, and would look 10 times better with the proper front end and rear bumper...

Reactions: ///M
Think its the bolts, and would look 10 times better with the proper front end and rear bumper...

Agree mate, never liked the stuck on arches look.

Renault got it SO right with the RS16. Thought it looked absolutely amazing.

Reactions: Chris
All above..it defo needs a proper front and rear end...
And thanks Chris..sure I'll have a cracking time andDbe back just in time for css..

Reactions: tgaz197
So it been nearly a week without my car and think I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms..my mum and dad's car is very comfy but lacks any kind of power..well a few more weeks ahead of me..
Still loving it here at home..getting a constant 35 to 40 degrees in the shade!!too hot for anyone tbh...P_20170803_160911.jpg

Reactions: ///M
I'd heard that there's been some serious heatwaves going on in the rest of Europe! That is scorchio! Here's hoping that the temperature/girls' clothing ratio is favourable for you Pavster :wink: there's got to be some consolation for those kind of temps!

PS, the witch says hi :wink:

I'd heard that there's been some serious heatwaves going on in the rest of Europe! That is scorchio! Here's hoping that the temperature/girls' clothing ratio is favourable for you Pavster :wink: there's got to be some consolation for those kind of temps!

PS, the witch says hi :wink:
my words Jimmy..spot on..all ok with your service??all done on time??
any work done on mine??

my words Jimmy..spot on..all ok with your service??all done on time??
any work done on mine??

Well he said he'd road tested it, so I'm guessing yes, but don't take my word for it, would be best to confirm with him.

Thanks bud, all ok. Top service from Trev as always and done in plenty of time!

Well he said he'd road tested it, so I'm guessing yes, but don't take my word for it, would be best to confirm with him.

Thanks bud, all ok. Top service from Trev as always and done in plenty of time!
good good..glad all went fine..Trev is the man to see if anything..take it easy and thanks for the update..