Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Love it Pav, looking so clean!

I'm glad the overheating problem is sorted and was relatively easy :smiley: yay!
Now you can enjoy it!
That makes 2 of us...glad it's sorted too..can enjoy her till I go away in 2 weeks time..
Thanks

No update recently matey.

How's Meg the Witch running?
hi Ben..no not really..just enjoying the boooost atm..she is running sweet so no reason to mess with anything..
im flying to see my family in Czech next Friday for a month and the witch is going to stay at Trev's garage..she will have a new alloy radiator fitted and some other little adjustments done...
hope im back for CSS in August...
thanks for asking :thumb:

Nice to hear that she's running well, Pavster. Enjoying it like you should be :smile: hope you're looking forward to going back home to see the family.

I will have a look in on the Witch while she's stored away with Trev - I'll be making a visit there while you're gone :wink:

Nice to hear that she's running well, Pavster. Enjoying it like you should be :smile: hope you're looking forward to going back home to see the family.

I will have a look in on the Witch while she's stored away with Trev - I'll be making a visit there while you're gone :wink:
you will see her for sure..im looking forward to going to see my family..will have a nice time with a bit better temperatures :sunglasses:
Have a good trip away Pavster :smile:

"Little adjustments" you say..........
thanks Syer..will miss all this though and my little blue smurf..think my dad's hyundai i30 wont fill my need..:smile:
will see what Trev has hidden up in his sleeve..
Glad the Witch is running well.

Be nice to see you at Cliosport if you're back in time
she is..think the guy in a ford focus rs (2017) would confirm this) :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
see you there hopefully...

Reactions: Jimmy
since my car was done a few months ago I had a "Check injection light" on..i have been in touch with Paul at RST and he could fit me in today,so i didnt hesitate and headed to Leeds at 7:30 in the morning..turned out to be a faulty ECu which Paul supplied..as a result of this Paul put a new ECU in and transferred my old map onto the new one..all is honky dory now and no more issues..such a great day at RST..
a huge "THANK YOU" to @Jimmy who has dedicated his day off to spending his time with me showing me the beauties of Leeds :thumb: many thanks man..very grateful..had a great time talking about all sorts...
believe Jimmy is now thinking of boosting his little black widow :sweatsmile: at least the guy at RST was trying to make him do it..
really great bunch of people working with Paul..
also took a few pictures (of few of Paul's mk4 converted into an RS 16 running decent 340bhp with a manual box!!
P_20170727_152329.jpg P_20170727_152354.jpg P_20170727_152410.jpg P_20170727_152427.jpg P_20170727_152439.jpg P_20170727_152449.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome Pav!

Paul showed me some pics of the project when I was there, nice to see it's come well along since then!

@Jimmy you dark horse - you actually thinking of boosting??

Free fix Pav?

They're the ones everybody loves:grinning:

Photos are great. Even the one with our Jimmy:wink:

Free fix Pav?

Jimmy the photo-bomber....... :smile:

Some nice metal there. But.........WHERES THE FRICKIN WITCH Pav ????????????????????????????????????????

****Good news on getting the ECU sorted. You've not had much luck with them so far.. Hopefully this is the last :smile:

Awesome Pav!

Paul showed me some pics of the project when I was there, nice to see it's come well along since then!

@Jimmy you dark horse - you actually thinking of boosting??
yeah will have to give it a few days (which i dont have since im flying out tomorrow) but nevermind,it should be fine!!
his mk4 sounds really well and believe he was willing to swap it for mine :tongueout:
i'll let Jimmy answer this :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Free fix Pav?

exactly-free fix..well i did treated him to some Czech beer and a few quid but he didnt want anything..really great customer service..
had to take one of Jimmy as he was leaving..had a big smile on his face thinking of boosting his baby!!:hearteyes:
Jimmy the photo-bomber....... :smile:

Some nice metal there. But.........WHERES THE FRICKIN WITCH Pav ????????????????????????????????????????

****Good news on getting the ECU sorted. You've not had much luck with them so far.. Hopefully this is the last :smile:
yeah bloody hope so too..think i've had like 5 diff ones in up to now!!so fingers crossed..
didnt take any as she was inside undergoing her ECU transplant
thanks Syer...hope she is ready to experience some track time now..

Reactions: Chris
ok car left with Trev for some subtle improvements and im off to Czech..have a good time here boys and i'll check in as much as i will be able to :pav:

ok car left with Trev for some subtle improvements and im off to Czech..have a good time here boys and i'll check in as much as i will be able to :pav:

Have a good time Pav! What are you having done?

thanks..nothing drastic..a new alloy radiator being fitted,a bit of a re-wiring etc..make her run even better..engine flush and new coolant put in...will see how i feel about relocating my battery into the boot..
thanks

Haven't caught up on this for a while, good to see the Witch is getting on the straight and narrow. It seems the only way you can actually relax and enjoy life is when you have to physically leave the country!
Pics look great, and look at that cheeky little face of our @Jimmy! Have a great break Pav and we look forward to hearing of your 'conquests' when you're back :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Pav and Jimmy