Pav's Albi Blue 197T

funny you asked Sean..picked her up today..we decided to leave the r26 radiator on for now..she is fixed and we know the reason for overheating..the fan wasnt sucking fresh air from the front of the car but drawing hot air from the engine bay,hence my issues..Trev switched the fuse and all done for now..i still do have a new radiator at his garage which will be going on in some time..
so happy days for now!!
thanks for asking mate

Funny you should have this issue. My friend is having the same issues at the moment with the fan going backwards. However I don't think swapping the fuse will make a difference as it's not going to change the polarity of the wiring to the fan. I would however be really interested to see what your mechanic did to fix the issues. Im guessing depinned the wires on the plug and swapped them
Over

Was it @trevor milnes who did the work on it? Would be interesting to hear from him on it.

Stunning

'Popping' in the sun right there buddy :smile:

What have you done cleaning wise on the exterior today ?
many thanks Syer..she turned out quite nice,must admit..just a quick clean with autoglym shampoo and then the wax time..blackfire midnight sun..great wax if you ask me..
Can't beat clean albi blue.
Temps all good now?
thanks..gotta love this colour..spot on Sean..temps stay between 80-98 degrees..all down to a switched fuse on the fan..glad it wasnt anything serious..

Funny you should have this issue. My friend is having the same issues at the moment with the fan going backwards. However I don't think swapping the fuse will make a difference as it's not going to change the polarity of the wiring to the fan. I would however be really interested to see what your mechanic did to fix the issues. Im guessing depinned the wires on the plug and swapped them
Over

Was it @trevor milnes who did the work on it? Would be interesting to hear from him on it.
yeah think thats what he did..i may have made it looks a bit easier :thumb:

Great pics mate. The depth of the blue is unreal. Wax was definitely worth it.

Oh and glad all the temp issues are sorted now. Never nice running with a hot car, it's a state of constant panic!

Reactions: Pav
Yellow details suit a Blue car so wel, especially this tint of blue!

See you at FCS?
sure they do..thanks..meant to be there but forgot about my mate's leaving do..have a few work mates who are leaving this year and we all are going out this Saturday..

Love it Pav, looking so clean!

I'm glad the overheating problem is sorted and was relatively easy :smiley: yay!
Now you can enjoy it!