Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Check eurocarparts, they always have offers on. Google discount codes if theyre not advertised on the home page.

Reactions: Pav
no thats absolutely fine..its blowing a very hot air mate!!very hot..think i could fry eggs in my cars just using the bloody air :tearsofjoy:
yeah i think i need a new rad since we had a leak at the beginning and we had to use a radwed fluid to seal it..think it sealed it a bit too much and now it cant cope with its load..also heard that stuff is evil so it needs a proper system flush to get rid of it..
any rads you can recommend guys??find a few but not sure whether to go for it since they all are about a£100..rpd sell a r26 rad for £190..that would be great but since my bank is broke,i will gladly consider any other cheaper option (brand new though)
thanks
and @Big Ben Ben,the Turbo Gauge is brilliant !!gives you lots of important info about your car..well worth your money..
@Sean197 check this video..
Pav... you've got one on your dashboard iirc?

bought a new rad Sean..went on the megane rs forum and a guy was selling an alloy rad (42mm thick) for a £100 delivered..only done 1,500 miles on it so pretty much brand new..was posted yday so waiting for a delivery..will let you know when its fitted..
ohh meant to ask you..which mishimoto intercooler did you go for and is it enough??cheers

Reactions: Jimmy
yeah think is been suggested before..may look into it if my problems persist..cheers Steve
Rad weld is a sin pav. Blocks everything. Check all hoses hot so you no it's circulating properly. Check fan cuts in stationary before it gets too hot. I've seen faulty switches cut in and out again straight away

@Pav - any word on your temp issues?
funny you asked Sean..picked her up today..we decided to leave the r26 radiator on for now..she is fixed and we know the reason for overheating..the fan wasnt sucking fresh air from the front of the car but drawing hot air from the engine bay,hence my issues..Trev switched the fuse and all done for now..i still do have a new radiator at his garage which will be going on in some time..
so happy days for now!!
thanks for asking mate

A simple fix for a Clio......... (Diagnosis may have been more difficult)

Unheard of !!!!

GLAD TREV GOT TO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR PROBLEM !

Good news Pav, glad to hear the Witch is back in your hands! Sounds like Trev has worked his magic, yet again! Top guy!

Good news Pav, glad to hear the Witch is back in your hands! Sounds like Trev has worked his magic, yet again! Top guy!
surely is...she pulls like a train..its unreal..finished after 6pm today so went for a blast since the roads were quite quiet..
what a joy..!!just need to fill up tmr and give her a clean...

Reactions: Jimmy
Looking forward to my next passenger ride please!!
Last one was good. Will be great with much more power and torque:thumb: