Pagid Discs from Eurocarparts

Has anyone ever ordered Pagid rear discs from Eurocarparts?

If so, can any tell me which ones suit the 200? I think it's these ones: 104745948, but not 100% sure, as there are 2 types at different prices and without much description!

cheers!

If the price looks too good, the. Chances are they don't come with bearings, and they're a pig to press in tidy if you buy them seperate or try to use your old ones. But proper ones with bearings inc.

If the price looks too good, the. Chances are they don't come with bearings, and they're a pig to press in tidy if you buy them seperate or try to use your old ones. But proper ones with bearings inc.

They are quite expensive anyway aren't they? Says 88.04 (Priced per disc). MTec are cheaper anyway if that's the case

That's okay then :smile: haven't looked at them. At that price I'd imagine they inc the bearings :smile:

Nope! Best price I got was from Renault Parts Direct. If you register on http://www.meganeownersclub.co.uk/ you can get 20% discount I believe. You need to tell RPD that you're a member and then they will apply the discount for you. MOC is free to register. £160 delivered I think it was in total.

Give MTEC a go mate, you don't have to have grilled/ grooves ect if you want the OEM look. They come with abs rings and bearings. 140 for the pair.

I just got pagid discs for my 197 from europarts, came with the bearings already in. Keep an eye on their website, they often do deals on brakes. I got 50 percent off!

Just asked on their online chat and the operator said they dont come with bearings or abs. They are just the discs

I got my rears from G172 over on CS last October.
came complete ready to fit, I'm sure they were Brembo's and turned up the following day, and a good price as far as i can recall.

edit: just looked back through my payments, as far as i can see I had front and rear genuine discs and rear pads from him for £284

Last edited:
Has anyone ever ordered Pagid rear discs from Eurocarparts?

If so, can any tell me which ones suit the 200? I think it's these ones: 104745948, but not 100% sure, as there are 2 types at different prices and without much description!

cheers!

Yes mate that's the ones I got! Definitely have the bearings in them. Haven't got round to fitting them yet tho so there's no guarantees there the right ones!