200: OZ Wheels

So the wheels are on but I'm wondering if I got carried away with the internet shopping. The car is lowered on H&R springs and now it rubs on the front arch occasionally :worried: from memory the new 18" wheels are 40 profile tyre and rub when hitting a pot hole or a dip in the road.

Technical people - thoughts?

So the wheels are on but I'm wondering if I got carried away with the internet shopping. The car is lowered on H&R springs and now it rubs on the front arch occasionally :worried: from memory the new 18" wheels are 40 profile tyre and rub when hitting a pot hole or a dip in the road.

Technical people - thoughts?

Do you have spacers on ?

Nope. I was quite surprised by how tight it was. Finger width...

18's,no spacers. Same 215 width ?

Have you worked out standard rolling circumference [On 17's with 215/45's] and compared it to what your running....to see if you have same diameter despite bigger wheels ?

Go down in profile to a 35 or 30 tyre ????

18's,no spacers. Same 215 width ?

Have you worked out standard rolling circumference [On 17's with 215/45's] and compared it to what your running....to see if you have same diameter despite bigger wheels ?

Go down in profile to a 35 or 30 tyre ????

No there 225 now, I think drop to a 35 tyre as reading some other forums that should give me just under an inch