Our Bossa Nova White Abarth 500

I quite like these, and especially so after buying a Fiat myself. How do you find the e-diff? Does it work as well as you'd expect?

I think to buy a 500 Abarth, you'd have to really really like the styling because you get better value for money in a 200 or a Cooper S IMO.

Cheers for the comments

I quite like these, and especially so after buying a Fiat myself. How do you find the e-diff? Does it work as well as you'd expect?

I think to buy a 500 Abarth, you'd have to really really like the styling because you get better value for money in a 200 or a Cooper S IMO.

The e-diff is decent, no where near as good as a mechanical diff though. You don't really notice how hard it works till you turn it off to be honest.

I had a 197 at the time which Lisa drove too so there was no point in buying a 200, seems an odd suggestion. As for the Cooper S we both love them too but the Abarth really did edge it for her with its looks and character. That and the Cooper S engine not being the best put us both off.

Another unexpected bonus is the wee abarth also hold its money as well as if not better than the mini. Not that we are looking to sell. We won't ever sell it to be honest still got lots of plans for it too.

I didn't mean you in particular, I meant 500 Abarth buyers in general.

They do hold their value well though I admit!

Ah fair enough I thought you meant us in general :lol:

you ou certainly don't buy these for their performance it's more the complete character and fun factor of the car. On track it's such a laugh, and the lift off oversteer is as good as the Clio. They're also no slouch once tuned a little certainly on par with the Clio on a straight flat road :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dulevo666 Other Marques 18
M88KE C Detailing 1
Webby Motorsport 14