one picture is more than a thousand words....

Picture%201.png

get them re-trimmed in leather then that shouldnt happen, :001_rolleyes:

i never wear jeans in the car any way, :smile:

hope you get it sorted tho mate.

thanks for the empathy :smile: its not mine though, found this pic on somebody's blog, its a pic from the paris auto show when the r27 were introduced, thats how it lasted lol, still my no1 upgrade in the future :smile:

mine got fixed on warranty...the passenger side is showing strain so was considerin helping it on its way before the warranty runs out

I thought about this until i thought 'what if Renault deny a warranty replacement' lol!

But my recaro's arnt that bad.

i only just got the car and the recaro had gone exactly like that in the picture. i asked if the seat would be replaced before i got it and they said yes the recaros are covered on warranty. i then pointed out that the passenger side was wearin thin and would they be fixing that. I was told that they wouldnt do it untill it ripped...iv got a year left on the warranty so if it hasnt ripped im ripping it and kicking up a fuss telling them they said it would be fixed. Thers nothin worse looking than i ripped seat. Imagine trying to sell it on with a big tear in it...and if i keep the car for a few years its bound to rip. why as standard did they not do half leathers like the vxr??? :blink: