Ollie's GW 200 Project

Trying to find a decent set of black wheels bolts & lockers. I know the specs just not a decent website, any suggestions?

TPI seem to be the best options. Looking to get a set myself.

Loving the photos mate, car looks quality. Need to get my backside into gear with mine.

wanting to do this as well, any more pics of where the pins are and the underside of the bonnet.

I'll grab you some tonight mate, not much room under there to have a play with where you want them though! Very limited.

Love this, I was meant to come up to the French show with Gareth Kitchen and his hydro clio, but I missed out. Few more mods and I'll be at the next show. What are the best wheels for the 200?

attachment.php

Love this, I was meant to come up to the French show with Gareth Kitchen and his hydro clio, but I missed out. Few more mods and I'll be at the next show. What are the best wheels for the 200?

Attachments

• 10985438_10206678699822805_1837565489102397906_n.jpg
    10985438_10206678699822805_1837565489102397906_n.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 397

Ah yeah I know Gareth! Mint little car he's got! It really depends what style you want to go for, not much variety as its not a good stud pattern for decent wheels!

What's the ride like? I'm not currently lowered but find the ride pretty much as firm as I would like with nankangs. Wondering if it cancels out with normal road tyres.

What's the ride like? I'm not currently lowered but find the ride pretty much as firm as I would like with nankangs. Wondering if it cancels out with normal road tyres.

Personally I think the springs are perfect if not better than my old standard setup (non cup shocks & springs)! I would definitely recommend the H&R's!

I was considering eibachs because I've got a cup setup heard they are slightly more lenient on the spine.