Ok i give in

Ivr been fighting the Meg bug but can't any longer. I keep telling myself naturally aspirated only way to go but I'm fooling myself . been collecting as much info as poss but it's a minefield. people saying get a crashed r26, some saying 225 engine with r26 ecu fine.
So is there an exact list of what you need on here? I don't want to get stuff twice but want to start looking out. I no this probably been covered before so if it has please point me in right direction

Reactions: Gordini
That meg bug seems to bite hard! There is a guide in the How To Section Steve, which iirc gives an outline of what's needed.

Reactions: wanger
At this rate us "standard" lump chaps will be in the minority soon.

Good for you if its what you fancy Steve.........

Id put a meg box in, the internals on the clio box can only just handle it, never mind adding another 70+++ bhp... But you will need an R26 box if you want the LSD, the normal megs dont have it.

Petes not been online since september sadly...
OK how much more needed is the lsd if only running 30 horses more?

Luke in here did it very recently and he is over the moon with it. Maybe drop him a message? Check his progress thread, there is a recent update as well.

Luke in here did it very recently and he is over the moon with it. Maybe drop him a message? Check his progress thread, there is a recent update as well.
Yes saw that but he had a garage do it. I want to be able to say I did it. did a few MI16 pug 205 s years back but never a turbo

Reactions: Micah