Oil engine *Poll

Which engine oil you like the most!

• Total voters
I'm biased as I work for ExxonMobil but in my opinion they always make the best lubricants. Although I have always used Mobil1 in previous performance cars, the recommended lubes for the Clio RS is Mobil Super 3000 X1 5W-40 (doesn't seem to be listed in the poll)

I've always used Elf oil for my Renaults. I had my 200 serviced a few days ago and I used the latest Elf Evolution SXR900 5w-40. It's amazing how much of a difference an oil change can do for this car (as well as general servicing). The engine seems a lot more responsive and the typical stutter at 2k rpm at high gears & low throttle is pretty much gone.

I've always used Elf oil for my Renaults. I had my 200 serviced a few days ago and I used the latest Elf Evolution SXR900 5w-40. It's amazing how much of a difference an oil change can do for this car (as well as general servicing). The engine seems a lot more responsive and the typical stutter at 2k rpm at high gears & low throttle is pretty much gone.
maybe worth a try .
Ive used edge,8100excess motul,valvoline,tbh didnt feel any difference by any spec .
I think The edge/8100 had a better coldstart than the valvoline but thats it i guess

Last edited: