North East Noob

Now thennnnn.

purchased a 2011. 200 Rs with cup pack and recaros a few weeks ago. only done 43k. just thought i'd join the forum as they are always full of usefull stuff.

owned a fully stripped out track 182 years ago and loved it.

thought i would try the 200 for a bit. i've had a lot faster cars but i know its how you drive these things.

its been lowered H&R springs with 25mm spacers. powerflex mounts. K-tec induction kit. and a team Oreca single exit exhaust i think its called which will be for sale shortly as its a bit loud for me. ill go for a scorpion or cobra cat back.

also needs head unit and speaker upgrade and maybe a trip to RS tuning.

so yeh. intro done.

23584597_10159680358325249_2059788999_n.jpg

Hello and welcome to the club:thumb: Guys no need for the beautiful "Black Diamond emoji"......there already there on the beast Yeeeeha.

Reactions: STODGY
Welcome along, great looking 200 right there! and you're right, this forum will be full of VERY useful information, and we're a friendly and helpful bunch, even if our opinions differ on black badges!
Is it just a trick of the light or is it the pearlescent white?
Can imagine it's a bit loud, but once you get the exhaust replaced it should be bearable. I think RS Tuning are doing a discounted price on maps at the moment, best take a gander if you have the cash spare to do it all?

Welcome. Good call on RS Tuning once you've changed the exhaust. I have Cobra resonated with sports cat & I like it.

Reactions: STODGY
Welcome along, great looking 200 right there! and you're right, this forum will be full of VERY useful information, and we're a friendly and helpful bunch, even if our opinions differ on black badges!
Is it just a trick of the light or is it the pearlescent white?
Can imagine it's a bit loud, but once you get the exhaust replaced it should be bearable. I think RS Tuning are doing a discounted price on maps at the moment, best take a gander if you have the cash spare to do it all?

thanks for the info ill have a look now. yeh its really loud. almost ear plug territory on the motorway ha

have you got a yellow clio? in redcar with private plate? think ive seen your car a few times.
no i havnt i sold my 200 a few years ago but im buying another soon as i get back from oman ! , but thats Jack he is on here and his brother Glenn has the radier with the carbon front end , just your picture looks like its from the estate we live on

no i havnt i sold my 200 a few years ago but im buying another soon as i get back from oman ! , but thats Jack he is on here and his brother Glenn has the radier with the carbon front end , just your picture looks like its from the estate we live on

ahhh yess ive heard of them. i live in Marske.