non-Clio Spa pics

You can kind of understand why they wouldn't want to risk damaging their uber-expensive motors, but seems a shame to take them all that way and then not take advantage of that circuit. Still, I'm sure the experience of just being there is enough for most folk!

yeah sure, and it didn't bother me as I got pics of them and took my own car out anyway :tongueout:

Reactions: Jimmy
You can kind of understand why they wouldn't want to risk damaging their uber-expensive motors, but seems a shame to take them all that way and then not take advantage of that circuit. Still, I'm sure the experience of just being there is enough for most folk!
If they were mine that would get the full beans round the playground

Reactions: Sean197 and Jimmy
Loving the pics, some serious motors there, shame we werent there on the same day i was there the day after you.

dis you lap time at all?

Loving the pics, some serious motors there, shame we werent there on the same day i was there the day after you.

dis you lap time at all?

I didn't time my lap, but plan to next time. My brakes were juddering (new discs and old pads - was sent the wrong pads to had to refit standard) so I could easily have gone quicker.