Nominated Forum 'Charity' ?

Look iam very happy to give to what ever charity is decided on by the guys @sevenfourate

Kev - we give as a family each month to a cause close to us - and its clear you already did / do too. Commendable both of us.

My initial reply was to Kevlar (Kev) and i was merely pointing out that i agreed that no-one should feel pressured to feeling they have to join-in, give more than they already do - or give any at all.

110% an individuals choice.

**And i know you'd be the first to sign-up. Big-man. Big heart :smile:

Maybe we could pick a charity each year or every five years or so? I have no problem with supporting localised charities, but maybe as a UK club, albeit with members overseas, we should choose a national charity to support.

Worthy point John.

I think ultimately we'll have to have a list of nominees and vote on it as a forum.

Any individual has a choice of contributing to whatever they want; regardless of what is chosen here.......

Maybe we could have an option to voluntarily contribute when advertising on the site.

Advertising - as in private sales here John ?

Another good idea - and one i'd already put-out there as such in my first post.

Im not sure (Not involved) in how the software here really works. But most For-Sale payments / transactions are done 'off-site' as such.....via Paypal i imagine. Hence i did suggest that a percentage of any sale could be donated to the Charity of choice as a way of an individual giving; without having to dip into their pockets as such, and perhaps making the sale more honourable !

Keep the ideas coming :smile:

Great suggestions so far, and good to see that a good amount of people want to get involved with this. I think once we have a charity nominated, then we can really get the ball rolling with ideas on how members can contribute.