Nimbus 197 with 8j speedlines

Calling all nimbus grey 197 with 8j speedlines....

Can anyone with this combo post pics please.
Any wheel colour.the more the better.

Cheers

Have a Nimbus 197 Cup with 8j oz superleggera's not speedlines.

20180901_095622.jpg
20180901_104933.jpg
The offset is a bit smaller on these so are a tad wide.

At least you have some pics in this thread.

Reactions: Lukepanigale
Thank you for both your replies guys.

Suj... With the 21mm spacers does that bring them to sit close to how the 8j sit??And is your car lowered??

Reactions: suj
Thank you for both your replies guys.

Suj... With the 21mm spacers does that bring them to sit close to how the 8j sit??And is your car lowered??

So my wheels are 17x7.5" ET68 (without spacers)

The ones you are considering are 17x8" ET68.

Spacers work by pushing the ET (offset) out, so with my 21mm spacers the new specs of my wheels are: 17x7.5" ET47 (68 - 21).

So this is how they would sit compared to your wheels:

wheels.JPG

So the purple area is the main bit, it says mine will sit further out (towards arch) by 14.7mm, so you could achieve a similar look with 15mm spacers on your 8" Speedlines.

(I used www.willtheyfit.com to show you what they look like visually / do the calculations)

EDIT: Sorry forgot last question, it is on standard (non-cup) dampers and Eibach springs, it's my daily where I do ~75miles a day, I previously had an R27 F1 (they have cup springs and dampers) they were way too stiff for daily driving, i've also been out in normal and cup dampers with H&R springs, I did not like them either, so I opted for less of a drop (20mm vs 35mm) but the ride is great, no stiffer than standard springs.
It also has settled a bit on the front from the pics above (they were when I just put them on) so it sits a bit more level now.

Last edited: