Nick's LY F1 R27/R26 so much in a year of ownership

Few more little bits, obligatory new style RS badge and removed the Clio badge as the chrome was peeling, also finally ordered my 197.net sticker :smile:

B4C886E6-A84A-4C9C-93CF-E74E90A88ED4_zpsqukidg4p.jpg

144C3C1A-C9EF-402D-92E6-BB0CC0EFB0C7_zpsui77uhtp.jpg

and managed to get some genuine 200 mirrors for a bit of a steal, fires them on, there plug and play for future ref, not 100% sure I like them in gloss black :-S

C9CBF2DE-4E4C-47CD-8A1D-60FAE19B4FF6_zps3hub7bzt.jpg

hi, great build.

in post #59 you talk about "shimming the rear" ... what shims did you use?
also, how much is the car lowered? front and rear.

thanks

Nothing majorly changed as buying my first house, did manage to get the 200 speed lines I got off Luke on here redone in the original anthracite the cup came with, very pleased with them, thinking I'll get the 200 mirror caps done in the same colour later on.

071B2B2C-267C-4DA9-BABB-A37453A15DCC_zpsoit1iu15.jpg

Wheels look great, been thinking about anthracite speedlines for a while and those have just made my mind up tbh

Looks great as ever.

The speedlines only came in black though. The 200 cup wheels came in anthracite. They do look brilliant in anthracite though! LY renault diamonds or the RS centre caps would finish them off a treat I think!

Bloody hell what a car! A lot of time and effort gone into this and all done with some very nice style. Hats off mate.

Great thread, some quality attention to detail on the suspension and handling. Remember seeing this when I was at AMD with a friend. Looking forward to seeing further progress too.

If you fancy a track day I'm booked on at Snetterton 300 January 31st, its £109 for a full day with Javelin. Would be good to see another boosted Clio on track!

What DW pump did you fit mate? I've read stories of Meganes owner who burnt away traces in the UPC when fitting to high amp drawing pumps....

Similar Thread Suggestions