Nick's LY F1 R27/R26 so much in a year of ownership

More bits.. Phoned R-sport for the race car front ARB and here it is! Side by side pics don't overly show the difference but it definitely is :smile:

EE05A2BB-7DFF-4AA4-8ABE-FE298475C54D_zpsgttuk8o6.jpg

73DB646C-AEEF-4F63-916F-8F4348A779C5_zps01qpuus3.jpg

5702E1C2-76CB-4F8C-A6EE-C1A7618CC1DC_zpsxh7anklz.jpg

and whilst I had the subframe down I wasn't happy previously when I fitted the bushes with how big the holes where in the subframe for the wishbone bolts to go through, so I have now welded perfect fit washers either side for peace of mind :smile:

Thanks for the link mate, super expensive@£200+VAT+postage! They do look nice though...

Are you changing the suspension as well? Be careful with that ARB, itt will cause understeer if used with OEM setup.

Got full black bushes with extra castor bushes and the camber adjustable front ones, Bilstein B14's and slicks :smile:, also currently weighing up the price on the race car EE brackets and track rod spacers, and waiting on my rear ARB and brace from ultra but there currently a 2 week lead time [MENTION=2045]Yiannis197[/MENTION]

them exhaust tips are mega cool I need some of them mine spits flames and has melted the rear diffuser and ruined it lol what power is it running? if I was you id of spent the extra money and had a proper diff as im guessing its going to be a track car I have the standard diff in mine don't get me wrong I can tell its there but its not that great wish id of bought a proper one as mine is only used for track days I was at brands hatch in it last night

They are a neat mod, brings the rear a little closer to the 200 but I prefer it tbh, yeah I had a wavetrac in my old car, not too sure on the R26 diff options as I'm not a massive fan on Quaife [MENTION=46795]choppen[/MENTION], my mate was there in his red R26 meg aswell

They are a neat mod, brings the rear a little closer to the 200 but I prefer it tbh, yeah I had a wavetrac in my old car, not too sure on the R26 diff options as I'm not a massive fan on Quaife @choppen, my mate was there in his red R26 meg aswell

im hoping to forge my spare engine one day and go for abit more power bored of it now need more power lol yes I was itching to overtake him only got behind him once all night was gaining on him then some wally stuck it in the gravel so it got red flagged! first time at brands and I loved it the track was so busy so there was loads to overtake would love to go on a track day with another megd clio to compare them

His is standard other than a cat back, trying to get him to buy a downpipe and fmic lol and get it wound up! You got a build thread or pics? [MENTION=46795]choppen[/MENTION]

His is standard other than a cat back, trying to get him to buy a downpipe and fmic lol and get it wound up! You got a build thread or pics? @choppen

yes I have a build thread but not updated it in ages should do it really as ive done loads since last updated and still haven't fitted my safety devices cage or sparco seats yet had them 3 months lol

Got full black bushes with extra castor bushes and the camber adjustable front ones, Bilstein B14's and slicks :smile:, also currently weighing up the price on the race car EE brackets and track rod spacers, and waiting on my rear ARB and brace from ultra but there currently a 2 week lead time @Yiannis197

I believe the EE brackets cost around £180 each not sure about the spacers, I was under the impression that you'd need longer driveshafts to fit the brackets though? I might be wrong of course..

Are you thinking to go seriously low then I take it?

Another day another change, as anyone who's got a meg'd Clio will know, the Milltek non res is silent :-(

so so good bye Milltek silencers

ACF692B9-DEAB-40B6-B821-04A7852E3713_zpslanuvtcr.jpg

and welded in some same length but 4" round silencers

B315CB8E-3BEE-47A0-94E9-5699BA5E5024_zps3hvbwyro.jpg

[MENTION=2045]Yiannis197[/MENTION] you may be right about the shafts I've not weighed up all the parts yet I'm not silly low now, far from it and the front wishbones are just pointing up past horizontal, so I'd like to rectify that and gain little camber at the same time

Great work so far mate!

Ill hopefully be getting some B14's fitted on the 200t at AMD in the near future so will say hello!

I had a supersprint and sold it as I didn't want to cut it up ive got k-tec sytem now and that's quiet I just think these engines are just meant to be quiet mine does pop and bang and spit flames out tho lol

I believe the EE brackets cost around £180 each not sure about the spacers, I was under the impression that you'd need longer driveshafts to fit the brackets though? I might be wrong of course..

Are you thinking to go seriously low then I take it?

You need about 4 cm longer shafts per side but the difference with how the wishbone sits now is massive. They tottaly change the geometry of the front suspension.

I had a supersprint and sold it as I didn't want to cut it up ive got k-tec sytem now and that's quiet I just think these engines are just meant to be quiet mine does pop and bang and spit flames out tho lol

Wonder if an akrapovic would be quiet still...

Similar Thread Suggestions