Newly Collected RS 200 LY

I'd be going Black normally. But with Anthracite pack you've got a choice. As both colours will still probably work.

But yea; I think i'd still be going black :smile:

Think those alloys look better in anthracite anyway, and with the anthracite pack it makes sense.
Liquid yellow looks great, and glad it has recaros and cup chassis

Reactions: Rory Shepherd
Welcome. Very nicely spec'd car you have there. Don't think I've ever seen an LY car with the anthracite pack. Works well.

Regarding the wheels, if it was me my decision would be based on what my plans were for the rest of the exterior. If you're not planning to change much, I'd stay anthracite. Because it's how it left the factory, it's super rare and it looks great!

Reactions: Rory Shepherd
Welcome. Very nicely spec'd car you have there. Don't think I've ever seen an LY car with the anthracite pack. Works well.

Regarding the wheels, if it was me my decision would be based on what my plans were for the rest of the exterior. If you're not planning to change much, I'd stay anthracite. Because it's how it left the factory, it's super rare and it looks great!
Thanks! I think I'll keep it standard, still undecided on the wheels, I'll take some time to think about it