Evening all,

Although I've owned a few RS200's in the past I've never got involved with the forum. I've just purchased a White Clio RS200 FF with Cup Chassis, Speediness and Alcantara/Leather Recaros. I've already added Rear Spoiler, ITG/KTR Induction, H&R Springs, KTR Remap with de-cat and re trimmed steering wheel so it's fair to say I've got the bug. Next on the list is wheels, really tempted by some 18" Ultraleggera wheels, what's everyones thoughts, any idea what my Speediness would sell for? They are in great condition with good tyre tread (Yoko from memory).

Hopefully meet some of you soon.

Chris

Hiya Chris and welcome to the forum.

Sounds a great spec Clio you've got yourself there....

Where abouts in the World are you ?

Welcome aboard. Car does sound great. As stated we do like pictures here! If I could get Ultraleggaras without my wife knowing I would!

Ooops - Wheels ordered, is there a lonely hearts section on here as I may need join it soon!!

If anyone knows of anyone after some speediness unmarked in black then message me, good yoko tyres all round. Sorry if I'm not allowed to say that in this section :/

Welcome to the forum, Chris! The spec sounds good on your 200, and great stuff on ordering the new wheels - definitely sounds like you've got the modding bug! :smile:

Technically, advertising isn't allowed unless you're a paid member.....hint hint :wink:

Enjoy the forum.

Ooops - Wheels ordered, is there a lonely hearts section on here as I may need join it soon!!

If anyone knows of anyone after some speediness unmarked in black then message me, good yoko tyres all round. Sorry if I'm not allowed to say that in this section :/

@TrackM3 - wheels for you ?

***And yes @Its all about the Clio ...can't see if you've joined yet or not on my phone.

But from just £5: membership opens up all sections including the How to's and the Sales / Wanted sections which is the place to advertise and one of the priveliges of being a paid member.

Cheers and good luck.

Reactions: TrackM3
No worries Chris.

I did link a potential buyer in for you too :smile:

Membership is on your profile (Options) - in the black bar top right of the screen.

Appreciate it. I have no idea what they are worth, if not much I may just keep them. You can never have to many wheels

Once they made fortunes ! Slightly less in recent times IMO. The 8j Cup Racer are still highly sought after. More than the 'standard' version which many do still lust after though...

I've considered selling mine and having a swap-up too. Wheels alone in really good nick must be £400 or thereabouts ??

Once they made fortunes ! Slightly less in recent times IMO. The 8j Cup Racer are still highly sought after. More than the 'standard' version which many do still lust after though...

I've considered selling mine and having a swap-up too. Wheels alone in really good nick must be £400 or thereabouts ??

I might keep them if that's all I get for them TBH. I'm a fully paid up member now so I'll advertise and see what response I get. OZ wheels arriving on Wednesday.

Reactions: sevenfourate

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4
R Clio 197 Area 6