newbie :)

hi im on my 3rd clio and finally its a 197 ive wanted for last 2 years, first 1 i looked at was a rb 197 f1 but due to insurances going mental with pricing i settled for the clio 3 phase 2 1.2 tce privillage (59 plate) surprisingly quicker than you would expect, but when the service was due i took it to renault and seen the beauty i have today the 197 in black with brembo calipers and recoro's and with just over 16,000 miles on clock it was mine traded the TCE in and got my 197 just before my 20th birthday, best present i could buy my self :thumbup: and ive never looked back, love everything about the 197 accept the mpg lol

Any pics? How much insurence u paying I'm only 6months younger than you. See what difference my 3rd year no claims might count for. What plate is your 197 on?

Any pics? How much insurence u paying I'm only 6months younger than you. See what difference my 3rd year no claims might count for. What plate is your 197 on?
hi, not totally sure on insurance i no its over 2k due to me changing from 1 car to next but im on a multi-car policy with no ncb to and ill post pics asap :smile: and its a 58 plate

hi, not totally sure on insurance i no its over 2k due to me changing from 1 car to next but im on a multi-car policy with no ncb to and ill post pics asap :smile: and its a 58 plate

2k? Holy sh*t! I'd have got a couple of years worth of NCB matey!

Welcome along mate!!! Glad you're enjoying the va va voom, get some pics up!!! :smile:

hi thanks for the welcome, i have some pics of the car 1 next to my old car on the day i picked up the 197 lol,

Attachments

• iphone photos 089.jpg
    iphone photos 089.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 13
  • iphone photos 091.jpg
    iphone photos 091.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 11
  • iphone photos 092.jpg
    iphone photos 092.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 9
  • iphone photos 094.jpg
    iphone photos 094.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 11
  • iphone photos 095.jpg
    iphone photos 095.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 7
i lost mine in jan due to an accident in my old clio 1.2tce, and due to insurance be totally useless they kindly accepted full responsability with out me knowing i was waiting for a letter to come to say why the think i should but that never arrived, after 2weeks i rang them to get told that they've toke full responsability, so now i have a claim against me thats why mine will be a bit expensive lol

looking for abit of advice now, i washed my car a few weeks ago using the jet washed i have used on loads of cars, but it wasnt that powerful as it wasn't working properly when i washed my 197 but it still managed to take some paint of on the front bumper, i went to renault on my way passed but wasnt in the car, they need to see the car for themselfs, a picture was no good lol, there is also a run mark on the back panel, looks like the car my have been resprayed or the last owner wasn't bothered about it,

have anyone of here ever experiance this before with the clio,

and whats the chances of renault sorting it out, as the car is only 3 years old

im struggling to find the time to take the car in due to work, and the bloke i need to speak to only works half days, or should i get it done elsewhere a mate of mine, has a brother that has a mate with a bodyshop garage and he could do it for around £80 to respray the whole bumper

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4