Newbie from Waterlooville/ Hampshire

Hi guys not long picked up my first ever renault sport...

This Low mileage cup! From KTEC.

Only had it a month and I love it to bits..

Pretty standard apart from their own induction kit...

Planning on a few visuals first such as cup spoiler.. skirts black badges

Scorpion exhaust and remap and lower 30mm all round... oh and projector head lamps just too name but a few lol..

Anyways hopefully this picture uploads :smile:

IMG_20170530_224240.jpg

Hi guys not long picked up my first ever renault sport...

This Low mileage cup! From KTEC.

Only had it a month and I love it to bits..

Pretty standard apart from their own induction kit...

Planning on a few visuals first such as cup spoiler.. skirts black badges

Scorpion exhaust and remap and lower 30mm all round... oh and projector head lamps just too name but a few lol..

Anyways hopefully this picture uploads :smile:

View attachment 112661
Welcome to the forum. Cracking looking car. If you're getting all them mods done why not start a progress thread?
We all love helping spend other people's money be warned!!

Reactions: ///M and Conan
Haha that is a good point I may just do that :smile: and that's fine with me it's just waiting till that special day of the month... pay day of course lol.

Cannot wait for my exhaust system to turn up.. had it up on ramps yesterday and the rear diffuser confused me..

How do i remove it ? Seemed to be held up by several rivots in the centre as well as torx and 13mm bolts?

Haha that is a good point I may just do that :smile: and that's fine with me it's just waiting till that special day of the month... pay day of course lol.

Cannot wait for my exhaust system to turn up.. had it up on ramps yesterday and the rear diffuser confused me..

How do i remove it ? Seemed to be held up by several rivots in the centre as well as torx and 13mm bolts?
There is a "how to" section available to paid members that is absolutely priceless. Everyone on here has used it at some stage in the past which has saved them £££'s. It covers pretty much everything on these cars

There is a "how to" section available to paid members that is absolutely priceless. Everyone on here has used it at some stage in the past which has saved them £££'s. It covers pretty much everything on these cars

That's why I can't view the link on how to remove it then haha bugger ok pay day it is then or would some one be so kind to email it ?? As I don't won't to be drilling rivots if I don't need to lol

It's only a fiver for the year, so well worth it.
Just got myself a 200 and in Emsworth, so will keep my eye out for you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Conan
That's why I can't view the link on how to remove it then haha bugger ok pay day it is then or would some one be so kind to email it ?? As I don't won't to be drilling rivots if I don't need to lol
There are no rivets on the diffuser originally only screws. Rivets may mean a repair job??

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the car. Lovely colour....(Ok. I may be slightly impartial) :smile:

Good to hear you've got a few 'upgrades' planned already. Good man !!

Memberships start from just £5 btw and opens up the how to's, the sales sections etc. Click on your username top right on the homepage in the black bar:?and it's then in the menu that expands open.

http://www.clio197.net/account/upgrades

Hope you enjoy the car and your stay here.

Reactions: Conan and kevlar
First mod - the seats, it makes so much difference having 'proper' seats in these! - lovely car, great colour to!.

It's only a fiver for the year, so well worth it.
Just got myself a 200 and in Emsworth, so will keep my eye out for you!!!

:smile: I've seen a few other 200's about and a rb 197 that works in purbrook gold course... or he always park in there...

Like my topic suggests Mainly waterlooville area bit never know may spot you:smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First mod - the seats, it makes so much difference having 'proper' seats in these! - lovely car, great colour to!.
I use the car daily and test drove another cup with recaros... have to say I preferred the "comfort from the sport seats lol

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the car. Lovely colour....(Ok. I may be slightly impartial) :smile:

Good to hear you've got a few 'upgrades' planned already. Good man !!

Memberships start from just £5 btw and opens up the how to's, the sales sections etc. Click on your username top right on the homepage in the black bar:?and it's then in the menu that expands open.

http://www.clio197.net/account/upgrades

Hope you enjoy the car and your stay here.
Thank you for warm welcome.. seems a very active forum which is always a good thing... Will defiantly be purchasing membership :smile:.

As for the diffuser I will take some pictures later on to see if you guys say it's been off before due to these mysterious rivots

Reactions: kevlar
I use the car daily and test drove another cup with recaros... have to say I preferred the "comfort from the sport seats lol

i'm sure we can convert you over time....head over to the progress thread and kiss goodbye to your wallet.

1423499241920185774.jpg

Reactions: Conan

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4
R Clio 197 Area 6