newbie from Milton Keynes

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming hope to meet some of you guys around mk I'm always at mk cruise I've seen a few clios up there but I'm still in my c2 atm how do I upload pics on here ???

Mine will completely standard for a few months but I won't stray to far from a standard as I've done the whole modified scene lol mine will be subtle

Mine will completely standard for a few months but I won't stray to far from a standard as I've done the whole modified scene lol mine will be subtle

Good luck with that! These cars love mods :smiley:

Welcome, all the way from South Africa :wink::thumbup:

im from leighton buzzard dude! welcome to the site, we'll all have to meet up for a cruise and chat!! and cry over how standard our cars are over mikes hahaha!!

good shout. a year and a half of ownership and ive not been to a 197 meet (except the trax stand "11 & "12)

Defo a good shout just gta wait till 1st feb as I don't pick mine up till then lol

we'll pick a afternoon for the back end of Feb, give U a chance to get to know your car + don't think mike likes to bring out the 197 in cold conditions as its pretty much a track weapon, unless he's put normal tires on it. And need to get a few jobs done on mine before I let anyone look at mine at the mo! Haha :smiley:

we'll pick a afternoon for the back end of Feb, give U a chance to get to know your car + don't think mike likes to bring out the 197 in cold conditions as its pretty much a track weapon, unless he's put normal tires on it. And need to get a few jobs done on mine before I let anyone look at mine at the mo! Haha :smiley:

Ok what about the 17th or the 24th feb there both Sundays. I'm guessing your going FCS??

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4