new

hay guys,

im new to this site, even though i have owned the clio 197 for a while.

loving the pics, and everything

just put some up of mine, but ill get some better ones.

is there anyone from the buckinghamshire/oxfordshire area on here, im from thame? oxfordshire

iv not seen many around my way at all

Welcome to the site, not seen you around in Oxfordshire, I live close to Wallingford, only really use the A34 and M4 but i'll keep an eye out for you if i'm ever near the M40 and that way!!

DSC_1914.jpg
[/IMG]

How long you owned it? Looks in good nick!

its a 56 plate.

guy who had it before me looked after it very well. and iv done the same.
its just a one of my fun cars.
i love them. so i thought id buy one. always wanted a v6, but kinda going off them now. so got this instead.
there is not a single stone chip or mark on it, guy i had it off had a dad who had an r27 and the meg. aswell, came from a good background so bought it on the spot.

got a mate who owns a valeting comp so i get it cleaned on a £60 was every sat. foc. which is pretty handy.

also garged, but i do use it at the moment every day. i dont see why have a car like this and not use it. iv go a masarati gransport and cooper s works. this is by far my fav. crazy tbh

ill get some pics of all 3 together at some point.

this gets more eyes too. think it may be to do with the loud miltek.
but not the point. love being seen in it. it really does look smart.

its a 56 plate.

guy who had it before me looked after it very well. and iv done the same.
its just a one of my fun cars.
i love them. so i thought id buy one. always wanted a v6, but kinda going off them now. so got this instead.
there is not a single stone chip or mark on it, guy i had it off had a dad who had an r27 and the meg. aswell, came from a good background so bought it on the spot.

got a mate who owns a valeting comp so i get it cleaned on a £60 was every sat. foc. which is pretty handy.

also garged, but i do use it at the moment every day. i dont see why have a car like this and not use it. iv go a masarati gransport and cooper s works. this is by far my fav. crazy tbh

ill get some pics of all 3 together at some point.

this gets more eyes too. think it may be to do with the loud miltek.
but not the point. love being seen in it. it really does look smart.

I know, I knew him! Just wondered as the short plate was his reg mark. May be worth some ££ if you have it still!

na, he kept it.

im either going to get c4oow (choow)

or L700ook

dont wana spend out on one.

you know the history of the car then.

was he a good keep?
or should i be worried ha