New White 200 owner

First post. I'm big on F1 and try and do one GP a year (Monza and Silverstone are favourites!) I've just migrated from a 2006 1.6 Dynamic S. Wow what a difference! I'm very happy :tongueout:roud:

Here's the car:

photo2km.jpg

I'm just off through all the posts on the forums for any tips, but feel free to pass on any wisdom to a new owner!

I'm living in Leamington Spa/Warwick area. Picked this up from Sutton Park Warwick last Tuesday.

I work as a graphic designer running my own department of 4 people from across Europe. It's a fun job and I get to play with video DSLR's on a couple of 5D mkII's most of the time!

Last edited:
Thanks all!

Must say I intrigued by the meet ups and the ring trip (although I have seen Mike's 'ban' smileys - so no confirmation!!) :tongue_smilie:

Welcome dude

Im also an Avid F1 fan, did the Silverstone weekend and Bahrain this year. Not done Monza though!

Love it so far. I got the foldy mirrors, cornering lights, cup chassis (obviously!) and bluetoothy thingy with USB port. The best bit is the company car money has paid for it all. Gotta love that!

Not impressed with my brother in law telling me I bought the Chesney Hawkes car!

Have Will - I was at Silverstone this year as well in Luffield B. I'll have to dig out my photos! I did monza last in 2006. Camping there is amazing as it's right next to the first chichane. We helped these mad Germans build there own grandstand! Best view I've ever had on a €70 ticket!

Bahrain sounds cool. Shame about the infield section of the track this year.

Woody - let me figure out my cash before I commit. I am tempted, but I might be going that way in September for Monza.

Have Will - I was at Silverstone this year as well in Luffield B. I'll have to dig out my photos! I did monza last in 2006. Camping there is amazing as it's right next to the first chichane. We helped these mad Germans build there own grandstand! Best view I've ever had on a €70 ticket!

Bahrain sounds cool. Shame about the infield section of the track this year.

Nice one! I was on Hanger Straight :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jakkehoop Spotted 1
H New Members 1
JC200RS New Members 12
A New Members 20
J Clio General Chat 22