New To This! Best Bulbs For My 200? Rear Lights?

Hi boys and girls, I am new to the Renault sport scene, and on here, so hi :smile:

Just picked up my white 200 the other day and I love everything about it, except the poor lights at night... I live out the way and it is a real pain trying to see things. I don't know if it is just me, but what would the best upgrade bulbs be?

Tbh I have been around my friend’s cars with HIDs and I just don't want that stereotypical look they all get off people. I was thinking that because the car is white and french, maybe yellow... or yellow dips, and bluish fogs, or vice versa. I am stuck. Has anyone done anything similar?

Alsoooo, has anyone put clio facelift rear lights on a sport? (The ones on the most recent normal clios) Would I have to fit reflectors somewhere on the back to keep Mr. Plod happy?

First a big:welcome: and as for the bulbs there are a couple of lads on here that sell light bulb sets you can check out Karl (twingiogeekio) and Kev he just putting a light package together
And if you pay a £5 to become a paid member you can use the search engine and all the other bits and pieces you can use plus discounted parts of site traders
Hope this helps

Welcome along.

Lights wise mate (bulbs) I can sort you out :wink: We are running a package of ugraded bulbs with free CREE LED sidelights at the mo. Cracking deal. I would reccomend Osram nightbreaker plus or the Ring Xenon extreme which we also sell. Package is £19 incl the Osrams or £22 incl the Ring bulbs.

Karl is your man for parts (new clusters etc)!

Last edited: