New springs and dampers ... do I need new top mounts?

Evening.

May have been asked before but I can’t find anything after searching.

I’ve bought 2nd hand H&R springs and 2nd hand cup dampers. Do I just use the top mounts that are already on my car or should I buy new top mounts / do I need cup top mounts ?

Thanks in advance

depends on what nick your top mounts are in..when i got my B14's on,I didnt as my were fine..

You can use the top mounts that are on there as standard but if they’re looking old and tired it would be the perfect time to change them as you won’t pay any extra labour.

Ah, ok perfect. I’ll check the condition of mine before doing the swap.

Cheers guys!
If you're looking for updated solid mounted adjustable top mounts I've supplied the majority of this forum with sets now from Compbrake with additional discount.

If you're looking for updated solid mounted adjustable top mounts I've supplied the majority of this forum with sets now from Compbrake with additional discount.

Hi. What’s the benefits of these? The camber adjustment? Could you PM me some more details & price etc please

Reactions: tombate911
Hi. What’s the benefits of these? The camber adjustment? Could you PM me some more details & price etc please

Message sent over to you. @Pav i'm guessing with that reply you're still happy with your mounts. Had them on a while now haven't you.

Reactions: Pav
Message sent over to you. @Pav i'm guessing with that reply you're still happy with your mounts. Had them on a while now haven't you.
Brilliant Tom..over the moon with them..not been playing with them as much as you but the quality is second to none..many thanks
Will have a bit of play with them next time im on a track