new spoiler

Mate, your little "shuv' in the right direction was a real help. I'm coming to terms with it now.

It's happening. Just hope I can afford it!

Brilliant !!

Many here would trading up to an / the 'M'. And be VERY happy to do so :smile: And i'm sure its a truly magnificent steed.

But from your prolonged ponderings and obvious lust for the new weapon....its pretty obvious to me your relationship with 'M' has become strained in recent times - if not a little static.

Move on. Hook yourself up with a new 'slag'....

And on the premise of getting a short-term co-driver role in the future with you. I hope you can afford it too :smile:

Reactions: ///M
Brilliant !!

Many here would trading up to an / the 'M'. And be VERY happy to do so :smile: And i'm sure its a truly magnificent steed.

But from your prolonged ponderings and obvious lust for the new weapon....its pretty obvious to me your relationship with 'M' has become strained in recent times - if not a little static.

Move on. Hook yourself up with a new 'slag'....

And on the premise of getting a short-term co-driver role in the future with you. I hope you can afford it too :smile:

You know when you laugh at me for being good at spending other people's money...

:smiley:

Passenger ride credit assured Shuv!

Reactions: sevenfourate