new setup coming soon

just been down to the local audio shop and sorted out a system ill be getting put in sometime after the new year :smile: gonna be running pdx amp with allpine typr r fronts and rear with a kicker 8" sub gotta go back in after christmas to sort it all out

cool fella looking at gettin mine all upgraded as the renault speakers are shocking they cant tkae any decent bass with out distorting?

yea thanks guys just waiting to get paid from a private job then will be getting it all fitted in soon as

Once I get the rear end stripped out im very tempted to get myself a decent amp and some top end front speakers. Maybe a cheeky little sub that can be removed for when its all about the driving.

like it mikey197 sounds good im going small and mighty with mine trying to keep it looking as standard as possible and small as need my boot space for kit so what im getting is ideal tbh its so small for a sub and the amp they're tiny :smile: the amp is the most exspensive out the lot @ £500 aswell as the sub which is £200 so not too bad compared to all the big subs and amps ive seen

I did my upgrade soon after get my 200. Could cope with the factory sound. Got Focal component in the front, AVI mid range in the back all powered by JL amp 300/4 then a 10" JL amp in the boot powered by JL 250/1. Everything is hidden under fake floor in the boot apart of course the sub that I can take of when I want a more "active" driving. The sound is magic.....

is it me being and old duffer but i'm happpy with the system in mine it's loud enough and the clarity is alright in all honesty. i've heard a lot worse or is it this old duffers hearing packing in :wink:

i was quite shocked with the sound from my clio. my fiesta, had a far better standard sound system. Jus got 4 Pioneer ts-e1302i for the front and the back. hoping tht improves the sound. there's an orange focus st round my way driven by a guy I hate so subs and amps are out of the question as I need 2 keep the weight down so when we race I stand a good chance!! :thumbup:

quick update ive had an alpine headunit fitted with bluetoothe etc and getting the system fitted soon as i can get time off work to get it all done :smile: